Reviews for Trouble's Braids
Whitlockslittlepixie chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
I really love that you used part of The Devil's Carnival in this. I've been reading a lot of Repo! fanfiction and so far you are the only one to refrence it. So thanks.
ChaseTheMadness chapter 20 . 4/18/2013
I love the spin on the original musical numbers and the use of further song lyrics - awesome fic. I think grave robber's character is pretty well spot on - or maybe I'm just biased!
criminalmindsfreekdrpurple chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow I loved it! The only part I didn't absolutely adore was the way Nathan was portrayed but I know you had to do it like that to make this story as amazing as it was. There was one chapter that I couldn't even read. But the story was beautiful.
Kassie Vodka chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
Definitely continue! I've been following your story for a while and I'd love to see a prequel.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
My feels have been hurt.
AlexIsNotABoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm writing this in the first chapter but I've actually read the whole thing. I LOVE the way you portray Graverobber's character. I feel like this is exactly how he would act. It's absolutely phenomenal writing! Hats off to you! :)
LizziiLaters chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
I don't know what to say... it's so sad, but sorta cute. and really depressing but so amazing.
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
I cannot find words to express the conclusion to this fic. Absolutely loved it!
Miss.InvisibleGirl chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
WTF... no final words no cool ending just this... alrightly then
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
What ? Are you serious ?
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
Omg ! That was sooooo awesome ! Needle through a bug is my fav too and you corporated it into the story so well. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love Shiloh and Graverobber together plz let me stay together :)
Thrae Elddim chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Oh my gosh, a past with Mag! I wasn't sure I saw the extent of that... I look forward to the final confrontation between Clarence and Nathan!
Miss.InvisibleGirl chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
oooooooh I can't wait for more this is getting even better than it was before
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Yay! I love it
shadowdemon1000 chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
nice touch on the on the story and on the chapter 8 with the Devil's carnival another on of his movies.