Reviews for Gamble
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This made me cry. Seriously. I'm not exactly sure what was going on with a lot of this- the mother at the beginning, and the gamble thing- but still, the ending made me honest-to-gods cry. Thanks for posting this.
a limpid aria chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my dear sweet baby Jesus. That was amazing.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
ohmygod you're making me cry again. this was really perfect; truly, honestly, completely PERFECT. I especially loved this sentence: " She had patched up every scratch and scrape on his heart with jumpers and birthday cakes and love. "
gah I have no words, it's utterly beautiful.
I wish I could favourite it more than once.
The Good Child chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
touched by those fics that have lily taking care of fred in the afterlife.
VictoryNike chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww. It makes me feel so much happier to know that Fred has someone to take care of him even after death, the way Molly took care of Harry. :')
F3rn chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Utterly beautiful.
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I wish I could properly tell you how my face just crumpled up. This is so bittersweet. And painful. And wow.
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This made me cry like a little baby. Trust me, its a good thing to make me cry because only the really well written ones make me cry.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just loved it, it kind of made sense to me in a way that Molly would take care of Harry and Lily would take care of Fred now that he too is dead.
Unwritten Whispers chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is really cute and I don't know how to explain it without rambling and confusing the both of us, but I love how it points out to Harry looking just like Lily, but Molly raising him and Fred looking just like Molly, but Lily stepping in and taking care of him and loving him and comforting him just as Molly did with her son - 2 surrogate mothers in a way? This is just a really cute fic(:
mythology1746 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
0.0 Whoah. Did...did she bring Fred back?

It was really good. I loved it.