Reviews for Gender Confusion
ButterTARDIS36 chapter 65 . 9/24
Thank you. Even with the sad ending, thank you. This has been the only story in a while (fan fiction wise) that has had me caught up in every second. It is also the only one in a while that has made me both laugh and cry. The last time that happened is with a Naruto/High School of the Dead fan fiction (and that only made me cry because it was so good but so sad). So thank you, for writing one of the best stories ever.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 65 . 7/28
This was amazing. ahhh
Pom Rania chapter 64 . 4/20
Pom Rania chapter 63 . 4/20
That's about all I can think right now.
Pom Rania chapter 55 . 4/20
That ending was AWESOME.
Pom Rania chapter 51 . 4/20
*sniff* That was... beautiful.
Pom Rania chapter 49 . 4/20
I'm now imagining the "You've Been Trolled" song playing at Kakashi and Naruto. IT FITS PERFECTLY.
Pom Rania chapter 48 . 4/20
Obito is freaking CRAZY. I'm some weird combination of loving him, terrified of him, pitying him, laughing at him, and thinking he's a badass. It's an odd sensation.
Pom Rania chapter 47 . 4/20
Euh, you know what, the interrupted scene was probably hotter than it would have been written out entirely; it's more SENSUAL than anything else, and lets the audience's imagination fill in what WOULD have happened.
Pom Rania chapter 46 . 4/20
"Sounds like a badass." Suigetsu, you're awesome.
Pom Rania chapter 44 . 4/20
Yep, Obito was AWESOME there. Especially with Sai.
Pom Rania chapter 38 . 4/19
Oh, Sai can be such unintentional comedy.
Pom Rania chapter 34 . 4/19
That movie in the omake sounds AWESOME. Pirate dingo, ninja octopus, disco shinobi... I wanna watch it.
Pom Rania chapter 15 . 4/18
Heh, I don't give short "reviews"; I just end up writing down what I'm thinking.
I'm liking the story.
Pom Rania chapter 13 . 4/18
That bit with Deidara and Tobi simultaneously showed how breaking the fourth wall could be terrifying and hilarious. I liked it!