Reviews for Gender Confusion
Ravu chapter 65 . 2/11
I only have one problem with this story. Now pm if I'm wrong but neither Konan, Itachi nor Kakuzo figured out whether Deidara was originally female or male and that really bothers me. Still a great story but that bothers me far more than id like to admit.
Gewlface chapter 3 . 1/7
That whole Hidan thing was a little confusing. I had to reread it a few times before it sunk in, but once it did I was laughing my ass off. It was a cool idea to make him not be evil, and I liked the way you worded it (confusing or not) but it was just sooo funny how he said that he was basically keeping the world from ending.
RinneLin chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
how come everybody comments so much in your history class? and about so different themes. it seems chaotic. great story btw, had some stomachache because of all the laughing.
Unca Bob chapter 65 . 11/25/2014
Overall I like this story. Going into it expecting a cracky situation all I'm left with is minor quibbles that aren't even worth typing out. It was lots of fun and even the most altered characters were always recognisable. amusingchapteropeners/10
I'll admit the chapter 64 ending did catch me off guard, although I find it more amusing than anything else; "Everyone's dead, have fun in the afterlife."
Also did that sequal get written? Because I can't find it, and I figure it'd be good for a laugh or two dozen.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
well. that was nice AND it does showcase the fact that jiryia while good isn't insanely insane like so that's nice. I mean hell. nicely done even if Dedira seems a tad stronger that what he once was and all.
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 65 . 11/4/2014
The ending of this story was cruel and unusual, I tell you!
Though I suppose I should have read the signs. x3
You've done a great job! I admit that I was a bit leery when I started reading, but after a few chapters I really couldn't stop; there was always something new or amusing that I had to read. As such, I have to say that while the ending did give me a bit of a "twitching eye", you've made a great story ;3
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I am laughing so much! Great job :)
Guest chapter 65 . 10/5/2014
It may take a long time, but I do look forward to finding the sequel.
Asterisk Blue chapter 65 . 9/14/2014
WOW. Okay, so I finished this like half an hour ago, but I had to go and find the pieces of my mind. They got scattered all over. When my mind was BLOWN. This was the most snap-bang tear-jerking mind-blowing other-hyphenated-things ending I have ever read. And I like to read. So many things caught my attention throughout, but the one I want to mention first is that I have a Shark Week metaphor for periods, and Kisame smelling the period blood way back when was not only something I wanted to somehow turn into an obscure joke, but also frankly really clever. I haven't check yet to see if the sequel is out, but if it is, I'll read it. I'm still kind of dazed, half-crying, half-laughing, and this was just a huge, action and feels packed ending. EVERYONE IS DEAD BUT THEN AGAIN NO THEY'VE BEEN BROUGHT BACK AS TWILIGHT. I don't think anybody could've seen that coming with a telescope. Yeah. This was fabulous.
Asterisk Blue chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
OMG! Incredibles reference!
xNekoxBlazex chapter 65 . 8/5/2014
Love love LOVE THIS! Thank u 4 making it! Id say more, but is nearly midnight and im on my phone which is a pain in the a** 2 write on, so yeah... Again, THANK YOU SO SO SOSOSOSOSO MUCH! ;)
From, ME!
eenayde chapter 65 . 7/15/2014
.ZING.
I am stunned.
This is positively AMAZING.
What, if I may ask, will be the title of the sequel? And when will it be coming out? That is my username if you PM me with the answers.
This is really damn great. Am so gonna tell my friends about this. I will have to get reading! I haven't read Twilight, so... Gotta do that. Am happy-ish that Deidara is the one who saved the world, not Naruto...
Anyway. Just... awesome story.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/14/2014
I looooove this. Great job. I like how you wrote everything! I am obsessed.
eenayde chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Great! Well-written and had me giggling all over the place. ;D
eenayde chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Awesome! Lolz, cookeies & cats!