Reviews for Shattered Glass
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 6 . 4/3
Only one word - HAUNTING.
I am seriously freaked out by creepy Loki.
But of course even more curious.
Haquikah chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I like the word Vervolgd. It fits the story well.
Haquikah chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
My ( whatever deity you find worthy), are you dead? You have not updated in so long! Maybe you have gotten free of the fandom curse and begun life in the world. Your ANs leave no suspicion of not updating so...?

Good story, anyway, juicy plot! Character development is good and stuff. I expected more hate from the Avengers though. Tony was real chill though.
CedricDiggory101 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Do u think Loki could end up with Natasha? I had an idea, If Natasha was in trouble and about to be attacked by someon Loki could accidently make holograms of himself and save her. even Ifthe answer us no. UPDATE PLEAS! TO GOOD TO ABANDEN ! N
NillyNarwhal chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Don't know of you're planning on continuing, but either way this story is amazing so far and you've got plenty going for you. Can't wait to find out what's up with Loki and how the Avengers and those tablets tie in all together (that's IF you plan to update of course). The only things that bug me is that at times it's confusing which line of dialogue belongs to who (you're not always pressing enter for each dialogue line). Also, when you change to scenes with different people, it's unclear at first when that transition took place, so putting double spaces or line breaks or whatever between scenes would be helpful.
Anywho, sorry for this longish review. I truly hope you haven't abandoned this!
BlueberrySteak chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Brother fluff! YAY! So sweet... I almost cried at the part when Thor left Loki by the fire. ;_;
Really liked when Odin was looking in his mind, that was fascinating.
sototallyjo chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I like the concept and idea of this story. However, I find it confusing to read, simply because you jump from one place to another. The plot is a bit scattered, if you know what I mean. Good work, nontheless
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Oh yeah, updates are TOTALLY going a LITTLE FASTER since this chapter.
O'Abina chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Please, please, please update this story! This is one of the best I have ever read. I love how Loki is pretending and is secrety still crazy. Will he stay crazy? How will Thor find our? Will Loki cause or try to bring about Ragnarok? Please update!
follied chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
I'm so creeped out by Loki now. I have my desktops pictures changed to Loki and this thing only made me more aware what he would look like.
Manicpanicgirl chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I love your story keep t up!
PoeticEden chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This is such an amazing story! You need to update! I beg you ;_;
There's so much detail, such description, such emotion you put into your writing - you have to finish! This is such a great story - it can't end right as the story really catches speed.
Tsukihaero chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
OMG OMG pls pls pls xD next chapter!
Your writing style is so nice!
i can't wait for next chapter 3
Limmet chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Fantastic story. I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated in a long time, but I'm hoping you might one day return to it. Great work!
AndiRae chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Oh I hope you get back to this story and update it! It's so wonderful!