Reviews for Shattered Glass
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 6 . 2/18
this is a very interesting story. Sad to see you might not finish it.
H.TITAN chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Great story!
So unfortunate that is has been left unfinished:(
Laserbird777 chapter 6 . 1/23/2017
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE! PLEASE! THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!
lokiaddicted chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD, PLEASE DONT end it here.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
I'm very confused. Am I missing something? Or is the madness intensional? I'm interested to see what else there is. Please update as soon as you can!
Ava B chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
You abandoned this fic, right? Sorry, just don't want to wait for an update if there's not going to be one.
Rhune chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Please update. I love this so much!
ena chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
liked your story untill you brought the 't loki spent 100 years in prison? then how come the circus party is alive? and who in their right mind would brought loki back on earth?
fullsignal chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
SERIOUSLY! U write this story that good and then you just desappear. That's cruel
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Finish it finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I'm glad you made Odin mire tender with Loki. Speaking of Loki, OMG I feel so bad for him! Yeah he deserved to get punished but I always feel a tiny bit sad when he is punished. I love the story by the way.
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Only one word - HAUNTING.
I am seriously freaked out by creepy Loki.
But of course even more curious.
Haquikah chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I like the word Vervolgd. It fits the story well.
Haquikah chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
My ( whatever deity you find worthy), are you dead? You have not updated in so long! Maybe you have gotten free of the fandom curse and begun life in the world. Your ANs leave no suspicion of not updating so...?

Good story, anyway, juicy plot! Character development is good and stuff. I expected more hate from the Avengers though. Tony was real chill though.
CedricDiggory101 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Do u think Loki could end up with Natasha? I had an idea, If Natasha was in trouble and about to be attacked by someon Loki could accidently make holograms of himself and save her. even Ifthe answer us no. UPDATE PLEAS! TO GOOD TO ABANDEN ! N