Reviews for Shattered Glass
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 6 . 6/26
I'm very confused. Am I missing something? Or is the madness intensional? I'm interested to see what else there is. Please update as soon as you can!
Ava B chapter 6 . 1/12
You abandoned this fic, right? Sorry, just don't want to wait for an update if there's not going to be one.
Rhune chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Please update. I love this so much!
ena chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
liked your story untill you brought the 't loki spent 100 years in prison? then how come the circus party is alive? and who in their right mind would brought loki back on earth?
fullsignal chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
SERIOUSLY! U write this story that good and then you just desappear. That's cruel
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
Finish it finish it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I'm glad you made Odin mire tender with Loki. Speaking of Loki, OMG I feel so bad for him! Yeah he deserved to get punished but I always feel a tiny bit sad when he is punished. I love the story by the way.
DarkGlacierPhoenix312 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Only one word - HAUNTING.
I am seriously freaked out by creepy Loki.
But of course even more curious.
Haquikah chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I like the word Vervolgd. It fits the story well.
Haquikah chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
My ( whatever deity you find worthy), are you dead? You have not updated in so long! Maybe you have gotten free of the fandom curse and begun life in the world. Your ANs leave no suspicion of not updating so...?

Good story, anyway, juicy plot! Character development is good and stuff. I expected more hate from the Avengers though. Tony was real chill though.
CedricDiggory101 chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Do u think Loki could end up with Natasha? I had an idea, If Natasha was in trouble and about to be attacked by someon Loki could accidently make holograms of himself and save her. even Ifthe answer us no. UPDATE PLEAS! TO GOOD TO ABANDEN ! N
NillyNarwhal chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Don't know of you're planning on continuing, but either way this story is amazing so far and you've got plenty going for you. Can't wait to find out what's up with Loki and how the Avengers and those tablets tie in all together (that's IF you plan to update of course). The only things that bug me is that at times it's confusing which line of dialogue belongs to who (you're not always pressing enter for each dialogue line). Also, when you change to scenes with different people, it's unclear at first when that transition took place, so putting double spaces or line breaks or whatever between scenes would be helpful.
Anywho, sorry for this longish review. I truly hope you haven't abandoned this!
BlueberrySteak chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Brother fluff! YAY! So sweet... I almost cried at the part when Thor left Loki by the fire. ;_;
Really liked when Odin was looking in his mind, that was fascinating.
sototallyjo chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I like the concept and idea of this story. However, I find it confusing to read, simply because you jump from one place to another. The plot is a bit scattered, if you know what I mean. Good work, nontheless
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Oh yeah, updates are TOTALLY going a LITTLE FASTER since this chapter.