Reviews for Hair Full of Canada
ANGRY MUFFINS chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story! Its was my first fanfiction story ive ever read . my cousin unknown cupcake showed me this story. i will be reviewing alot more offen since i know fanfiction exists... stay angry with the muffins
Unknown Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This has to be one of the best Beck-and-Jade-being-broken-up stories I've ever read. It seems like in all the other ones, it's one of them wallowing in self pity and sobbing, and all this angst, and ugh, sometimes it just brings you down. This one totallly doesn't do that, and it's refreshing. I just showed my cousin, aka ANGRY MUFFINS, Fanfiction, and this is the first story she's read. She loved it and said it was awesome! She said it was like a real episode, that's how good it was. She will be reviewing. Meanwhile, this story will remain one of my favorites! Cupey Cakey- OUT.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Create more about Beck & Jade! :)
ribbonsmakebows chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
hahahahaha very well written. funny and cute
Nina chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is just perfect. I love you, Consuelaaaa!

Write more of these. :)

Too good. Very much in character. Loved it.

xx
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Lol! i didnt really notice, but ur rit, becks hair has been less... fluffy lately! (:
Coeur de la nuit chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Hey I live in Canada! lol but good one-shot.
khay chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i love playful!jade. she's getting her revenge, she's having fun and she's having a great hair day. she's my effing idol! i love, love, love her so much.

and with the way i feel for beck right now, he deserves like ten years of bad hair day. lol!

great job with the fic. it's so, so original. it's funny. it'll fit right in with canon.

it's like jade, actually. it's hot. it's cool. it's got it all.

write more, please.

xo, khay
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hahaha i love it!
imafanpire chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Thats too funny xD Man I love Jade xD I also like how to did this AFTER TWC, it put it neat little spin on it
alwaysthinking101 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hahahha really good and funny
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ahahaha, God we need more of this on the show. Beck and Jade being playful and cute, not just glaring and screaming. And yay for Consuela! I love it when characters with 2 second cameos get mentioned in fics. And I also love how a fic can be inspired by a show's infatuation with one character's hair.

"'You can't be looking good if I'm not around to enjoy it.' She walked away slowly, hair full of Canada bouncing."

Oh, Jade. You go girl.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
omg

omg what is this

WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE. WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN. I MISS THIS.

anyway this was fabulous and 20000% canon and it's just it happened okay! jade totally stole his hair products and that's why he looks like a freak 99% of the time but ugh i just really love this okay seriously the cutest thing EVER and jslkgjs

jade has bouncy canada hair though I LOVE IT lolol you should write more cause i love it yes good bye