Reviews for The Irregulars
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Not blueberries, smurfs! I am very tempted to write up the adventures of Detective Smurf and Doctor Smurf after reading this.
falconer54 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Holmes, Holmes, Holmes... For all his genius, he can be extremely foolish.
falconer54 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Awkward explaining, no kidding! I loved that sentence, and I find the image very funny. Luckily Watson has good aim! And in my opinion, it was about time that Watson did something about Holmes' more annoying habits! Great job!
Falconer54
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
My Favorite was when Holmes ran into the door.
Black Kaitou
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Awesome! I always knew Watson would have fantastic aim. Thanks for proving it!
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
I think it is pretty obvious what Holmes's weakness is. They just weren't paying enough attention.
The Miss America chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
hahaha love it! update soon!
hjohn302 chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Oh, I love it! This is just perfect - so funny! Gave me a good laugh before I head to bed! Thanks! :)
Oliver chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I'm so glad you updated! I really have enjoyed reading this.
hjohn302 chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
lol- love it! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
I thought Tricked was really well thought out and I really enjoyed reading your story. I think you kept the personalities of all the characters even Mrs. Hudson and Lestraude which I thought acted exactly like themselves, but I feel like you made Sherlock a little to visibly emotional (mostly the sappy parts, but I did like the angry parts) which is fine except he doesn't usually show that part of himself or at least not as often.
hjohn302 chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
I don't know if you are going to continue this, but just had to say, I really like this and it was very, very fun to read! :)
TheBustyBarmaid chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I really like this story, my favourite chapter is 11. Can't wait for more!
mrspencil chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This one brought a smile to my face.

Poor Watson.

Mrs P:-)
Riandra chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Oh no, poor Watson! Please update soon, you can't just leave him there... ahem. Of course, we know what Holmes' weak point is - I wouldn't want to be the kidnappers when he catches up to them... Great writing, I love this!