Reviews for Hooked On A Feeling
sdng chapter 14 . 1/19
I've been looking for mark ruffalo fan fiction for so long and this was... Perfect. Just perfect. I absolutely loved how you played around the other characters a bit (especially Clint ;) ) and the whole story was so complete in itself. This was amazing, truly amazing. You're wonderful. :). I want to say more but I'm a bit overwhelmed. I feel loved too 3
kweandee chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Awww...great story :)
Usa-chanLUVS chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
AWWWWWWWEEEEEE! *wipes nosebleed* this story is my favorite science bros yet! ;) I enjoy it greatly, however i was unable to find a video of them singing this, T-T
all my love, little bear
BloodSoakedCutie chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Okay, I have to say first; YOU DON'T GIVE YOURSELF ENOUGH CREDIT! 3 This was so fantastic on so many levels, and I even teared up a few times I know it's unlikely (and honestly, it's okay), but if you were to ever write more in the future, you can count me in for reading it! The way you described the scenes and the characters made them feel so real, so tangible, and so in character through much of it that I felt like I was watching a fourth Iron Man movie. And dang! Can you write /that/ kind of scene! That was really incredible, I have to say. So, even if there's no more, it was an absolute pleasure to read this much... Of course, there were so many questions unanswered, like what was up with Thor's moodiness and whatnot... But even still! I thought it was really excellent Great work
bart bakers bitch 1234 chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Dude next time can you make it shower sex? Your an awesome writer and you really shouldn't stop! I mean this is awesome and I love your story so please keep writing!
bart bakers bitch 1234 chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
I fucking love this story! Dude I read this in 10 minutes! This is the best one I've ever read!
Elundari chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Not only did I love, LOVE this story I cannot tell you what a gift to my life that video is! XD
ttaylorrmmariee chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
This fic is breathtaking and incredible, please update soon or I just may die.
kingstonavery chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Very nice good story, I like it. :)
Twankie208 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Awe they're so cute! :D
arielleblack chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
o my gosh! this is amazing, simply amazing! I'm normally not one for slash fanfiction but this is GREAT. :D you write amazingly and I actually really believe that they could be a couple now.
Please post a new chapter soon!
nlech16 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I love that youtube video. His reaction when they're showing it is priceless!
Shaksey chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
"Damn Bruce and his sexy purple shirt of sex" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! This story is fantastic; I loved every second!
Neutral747 chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Sleep. What happened to Hulk Pants?
Yay! Bruce 'n Tony! less then3
Heart shape doesnt come out right?
Smut chapter 13 . 8/16/2012