Reviews for Animorphs: The Movie
JDorsey314 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
and I think that following the rest of book 1 word for word is a fantastic idea. man, why didn't they get you to direct the animorphs TV series? It'd've done better. π
Cozy Pizza chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That as nice. I enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
when they go to the mall tobias should be at the arcade
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Chat format is not allowed in an entry on this website. Please change the dialogue or delete and upload elsewhere.

Entries not allowed:
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
Rachel Ember Lee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
'twas awesome. give it a ten out of ten x) i loved it.

waayyyyyyyyy better than that stupid tv show. like seriously, almost nothing of the book is in the tv show. but i like the way you introduced them and stuff.
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Stories aren't allowed to be posted in chat or script form. (ie. John: no. James: well haven't you tried?) I suggest changing it into a story format before an admin deletes it.
dogman15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
For an opening to a film based off book 1, it's okay, but I wasn't extremely impressed. I did like the dialog you invented for Jake's encounter with the bullies in the bathroom, though.

I'm actually in the process of adapting all of book 1 into a screenplay, with the help of a free formatting software called Celtx. I just might consider replacing what I wrote for the bathroom scene with what you have here, and I'd give you credit when I share my eventual PDF a long ways down the rod on deviantART and the RAF (Animorphs) forum.

Protips: Jake's parents are Jean and Steve. Rachel's are Naomi and Dan. Marco's are Peter and Eva. Cassie's are Walter and Michelle. People tend to forget this. And Rachel's sisters are Jordan (my name) and Sara, no "h".
The QAS chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Nice, I can totally picture that happening on a bigscreen
Random viewer chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is okay,

If you are striving to be shit.

Seriously dude yah pretty much summerised the 1st part of the book.

(and some of the series which makes it worse.
Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hey, nice! I liked it! You know, you're good. You should be a scriptwriter. Me, i prefer narration; it shows more emotions. But i write in script too.

I liked the "Tobias" scene.
Janika chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I think it's fantastic! You have a great imagination and I really think they should have used your idea for the series (which really stank, by the way). I'd say 15/10
Tia Darkflame chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Esdee, if you're really back, then why don't you make movie scripts for all 65 books?

Maybe you could make one good enough to be made into a actual movie, causing K.A.A. to start writing the series again, using the "plot continuance device" she left herself in #54 A.K.A. the escape pods on the Rachel, just in case she decided to do so...
Emily Tabone chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Cool! So is this REALLY a move?
Magorian chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
I loved it. I wrote a couple of trailers that coul work for the movie, an I was thinking of writing a script. I've been procrastinating a bit too much, but reading this mae me decide to finally start. Great beginning.
Angel 8 chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
why didn't they just do a movie and not a stupid tv show?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »