Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aww this was such a sweet moment. I wish it had actually happened!
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh, I loved this so much! I can see what Mels meant in "Let's Kill Hitler" when she said that in a way, Amy and Rory did get to raise her... and it's nice to see indications of what Rory will be like in the future, what with him being a nurse/Roman soldier...
Munz chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Super cute! I wish in the show it would be more like there, where Mels and Rory got along as oppose to Mels ignoring Rory.
underoriginal chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
"Justin says he's sorry." That is just too awesome for words. And mini Rory taking on the school bully is just too perfect. A nice hint of the Centurion to come.
Greensneakers1998 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was sort of bittersweet and really really lovely. I loved the bit about mels telling him he should be a nurse. That was cute.
Oh and just because they're english I thought I'd say that it would be year five or year six over here, not third grade, and the word dweeb isn't british either. Runt mabye…or weakling. To be honest I'm not sure what dweeb even means I'm just guessing.
stormcages chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my god. This is absolutely and positively GLORIOUS. I just... this was perfect and wonderful and sweet and I just love how Rory's got that pervasive knowingness throughout everything. I also loved how you had the whole father thing running through, especially with Mels carefully avoiding any hints that she knows just who her father is and just how much he loves her.

I'm just super emotional about this and I just... Ugh. This is amazing.
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Eat your words, Melody Pond!
FringifiedWhovian chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh! It's so sweet! Lovely! :D
Jess chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nice. Can totally see it happening. Rory always steps up when he is needed. That's why I like his character. The silent background hero.
MuiromeM chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awwww, this was absolutely adorable! loved reading it!
irishcanary chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
awwwh, this was cute, it is headcanon now :P
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awwww, that was terrific! I loved it!
tardisbluephoenix chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh wow, this is the cutest thing ever! I love it! So much! Oh wow!
kehwie chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aw, this is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Made me teary. Love, love, love.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 5/18/2012