Reviews for No Malls in Middle Earth
Janeaustinandellie chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Firstly, thanks. I've been looking everywhere for a Legolas/Ellie fanfic (my name is Ellie, and I totally ship myself with Legolas btw) and I finally found yours! Ellie really annoyed me at the beginning, but she's definitely grown on me, and she's a pretty awesome character now. Please, please, please write more I love this fanfic so much, it's in my top two ever ;and trust me, I've read loads). From a big fan of your work who hopes you'll post another chapter soon. Ellie xx
WhiteFireLion chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
I've missed you. :( I love it, give me more! A brilliant return to a brilliant fanfiction, Bravo! I loved how you twisted the film's version of the dialogue to fit in with your version. I hope that the next chapter will come out soon or during the next month or so. I hope it wont take... this long again. :'( I do love your work, all your stories, it was so painful when you didn't update them. Oh well, you're back now so it's okay again. :D and by the way, I totally agree with Sherlock being completely awesome. Cant wait to read your work(any) again. :)
HappinessIsaWarmSociopath chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
I don't normally read lotr fan fiction. But after you reviewed my story, I looked at your work and decided to check this one out, and I must say I'm glad I did! Your writing has improved tremendously over the course of this story. At the beginning, I've got to admit I was a bit doubtful I was going to make it through the whole thing, with Ellie being…Ellie. But she's grown on me tremendously, and now I sort of love her. You've done a great job with character development. I can tell Ellie's starting to take things seriously and she's picking up on more proper behavior. It may be my imagination, but is she adopting Middle-Earthian speech patterns as she spends more time around the characters? Eh, maybe I'm just making that up, but if it's conscious it's rather brilliant!

Anyway, great job crafting a believable, relatable character. As a true Sherlockian myself, I can say I fully understand why you've converted fandoms. Long live the Cumberlord! Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the next update, no matter how long it takes.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
I just love ellie she is great and really funny but she Trys to Steel my Legolas ;D
But the Story is great in chapter 11 i Almost got as angry as ellie Maybe more so you are a damn Good writer
Sorry for the Grammar i'm a native German :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Um... Update? Anytime within this century would be good...
vrzsk chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Words cannot describe how happy I am right now. I'm so glad that you updated it! It's one of the greatest LOTR fanfictions ever, seriously. :) This chapter was very well-written and good.
By the way, Sherlock is like pure gold, so I do understand why you'd stopped writing this story. But I'm truly glad that you're back! I hope you will update it soon, though. :)
P.S.: my old username is kaototchi, you might remember me. I'm a big fan of your story. :)
Lotrjesusfreak chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in but that was an awesome chapter! I'm so glad Legolas and Ellie are reunited! And Sherlock is such a great show! I love it, well I'll be waiting for an update no matter how long it takes because this was my very first fanfic and I won't leave it.
TaylorMomsen chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
So it's been 8 months since this was updated but I hold hope that it hasn't been discontinued. I read this all in one evening and was genuinely laughing out loud through most parts.

I had to leave a review purely for the 'Loth L'oreal' comment because I laughed way too much at that.

Your OC is a little dramatic, whiny and vain but that's why I love her. I have a horrible feeling that if I was ever dropped into middle earth I would be similar to Ellie haha. I would totally obsess over Elvish fashion, try my hardest to make everyone blush and swear way too much. Also I'd try hitting on Legolas. Your OC is realistic and that's what makes this story so great. She's not anything special and she gets scared when faced with a real life battle, like I imagine most girls would. it really annoys me when I read similar 10th walker stories and the girls are always wanting to rush into battle and prove themselves when in reality they would be dead within two minutes.

I also love the legomance progression. She is only 16 so Legolas would not fall head over heels for her straight away. He's an elf, estimated to be over 2,000 years old I doubt he'd be interested in her at first. I can't stand stories that do the whole love/attraction at first sight.

Anyway I hope this gets updated soon because I have genuinely loved every minute of reading this and your characterisations are perfect.

Many thanks for sharing your story with us.
twibe chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Aw does it have to be a legomance? There is so many of then already but too little Aragornn/OC romances..
Rorythedragon chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Pls pls pls update soon
DT chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
PLease update this... I need to know what happens! :)
WhiteFireLion chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This chapter is probably one of your best. I loved how you left Ellie there to wait for frodo to leave and how both Pipin and Merry went off without Ellie, letting Ellie's character develop and grow into someone with honor, even to the extent to go against her love intrest's wishes. Very well done and extremely enjoyable. Only one minor fault you put "pain in his shoulder" instead of her, but oh so easily done. Great job. Carry on the good work. :)
Amber chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Mmmmmmmmkay. Last chapter was on the 11th of June.

Honey child, it's July now and I'm literally two inches away from my propped-in-the-corner-(just-in-case) pitchfork and, unless I've gone insane, it's calling my name.

Update! Naaaaowww.

Do it.

...

Do it.

...

DO EET NAOW. xD
Amber chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
*Lightyear

I am thoroughly ashamed of my autocorrect.
Amber chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I have gotten cramps in my stomach from laughing and I love it! Ellie is a bitch. :I A big little bitch. Grr.

Anywho! Seeing as you're a 14 year old writer (or soon to be?) I look at this story and am very, very jealous. I'm 14 myself and my writing style (I'm doodling around in a Sherlock ((BBC show)) fanfic that I might just delete cause of my incompetence) SUCKS compared to your writing style. But hey, I'm learning! I guess.

Update soon, fellow young writer! *Buzz Lighthear pose*