Reviews for Dangerous Minds
Sweetie chapter 20 . 2/24
Ooooh! It's been updated! I thought this fic died. I'm so happy to see more chapters. Thank you so, so much! Love this story to bits.
Victoriarogue chapter 20 . 2/2
Congrats on a new chapter! I missed this series. The only constructive criticism I can give you is watch out for your scenery. I couldn't tell who was where, but it's your call on the matter.
Stratocracy chapter 12 . 1/10
Superb. A little short for a chapter, but altogether a good fanfiction. Please continue.
KShadeslady chapter 20 . 1/9
Oh super chapter! And the Crazy priest is here! I've read far enough in Hellsing to know who he is! Scarier and scarier! Love the verbal battle with Dincan!
Darth-Taisha chapter 20 . 1/9
Great writing, loved the chapter.
KShadeslady chapter 19 . 1/8
All caught up. This is very interesting and I'm looking forward to more. Cheers
KShadeslady chapter 18 . 1/8
Oh he is wicked...why is it ALWAYS the bad boys that make us tick.
KShadeslady chapter 16 . 1/8
Terrible truths. Great chapter.
KShadeslady chapter 15 . 1/8
Sauce for the goose...how interesting!
KShadeslady chapter 13 . 1/8
Busted...well almost!
KShadeslady chapter 12 . 1/8
Ah this is just wicked fun! Just getting back to this one. Cheers
F.maiden chapter 19 . 1/3
More?...
awtist chapter 19 . 1/1
I would love you forever if you made Alucard reject Integra break the bond and brutally kill her bathing in her blood before running off to cause mass destruction
Soul93 chapter 19 . 1/2
I've missed this fic- glad to have you back! There's no peace of mind for Integra lol. And the plot thickens. This was another great chapter, I look forward to your next update.
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Really like this so far. So well written and interesting. Had to go start reading Hellsing so I knew what was going on a bit and who you were writing about. Cheers!