Reviews for Armistice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
SQUEEEE! So very sweet and touching! Awesome job!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is brilliant!
Honestly loved the way you wrote this ]
Now I wish I could see the Young Justice's reaction to finding out Kaldur was a good guy after all.
melkyre chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
so i finally watched the latest episodes, which means i finally get to read this fic, and it was worth itttt! i love it. :D
Metella chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
3 This was like soothing balm to my soul after it was revealed Kaldur was working for Black Manta in the series.
refusalssss chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*ugly sobbing everywhere*

how is it that you can write these two so often and each time the story, the characters, the voice, are all so... *fresh*? every time i write roy or ollie or anyone, it's basically like filling out a mad-libs game; same template, slightly different adjectives lol. but your characters are still so multidimensional both inter-fic and intra-fic, and without ever becoming OOC.

it's probably superfluous to say this broke my fucking heart, but i'm going to mention it in passing anyway. because. aaaah ;;

i love how well you illustrated the way roy and kaldur's paths were aligned, then diverged, then met again. roy noting all the changes in kaldur, how kaldur seems familiar and foreign at the same time.

like this: "Roy knows (or knew) this particular shade of calm." because kaldur is so ostensibly unflappable that being able to read him must be a fantastically delicate art, but one that roy has managed to perfect. and he's still got it. because everything is different but it doesn't mean it can't be better and that was just a perfect ending and i needed this so much today and just waaaaaah
The Tox chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I thought I had put you on Author Alert already, but apparently not. Well, that error is now corrected.

Anyway, this was a very sweet story, I liked the domestic nature of it clashing with angst. Seeing loving daddy!Roy was very nice as well, and you always write Kaldur very well.

I personally do not subscribe to the notion that he is a mole, because I really love the dark!Kaldur we've seen so far in season 2, but the way you described it here makes sense, especially about the fact that Kaldur now is shunned by his fellow Atlanteans and friends alike. I like how you made it flow into the story so effortlessly, without too much exposition.

However, as much as I like your sweet Kaldur, I have to comment that I think he would be more forceful. The Kaldur we see in the show is very polite and respectful, yes, but he also has a very firm hand, and serious badass persona that sadly gets underrepresented in fanfiction. In this story especially, I would imagine that Kaldur - although obviously regretful when it comes to seeing Roy - would be tougher than he was when he and Roy were together. He seems to revert back into the person he was before he "saw the Light" in this story, even though he presumably had to be very cold and harsh for the last four years. I guess my main point is, he is a bit unbelievable, but maybe that's just my personal interpretation.

That said, I did like this story as stated, and you write as well as ever :)
Ryuutsu chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Feels-inducing, beautiful and perfectly in character, as always. (I may or may not have ended up squeezing and abusing my poor pillow while reading.) Although what I loved the most about this fic in particular, is the way you guide the reader through the written word by revealing just enough to feel exactly what Roy is feeling. I'm having a bit of a hard time explaining what I mean, and I'm really not sure how much sense I'm making right now, but... the way you turned the situation around by subtly introducing Kaldur's perspective from Roy's point of view was, in my opinion, ingeniously written. Ryuutsu out.
buckyayo chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Good to see you're still writing new stuff. As ever, your characteriation is dead-on. You can *feel* how hurt Roy is.