Reviews for Guardian of the Princes
CoyoteDragon chapter 1 . 4/5
Hi! You are a brilliant author I love your stories! But I have a question for you, friends love to have me write them stories. And I usually publish them, but I have been really really confused on an idea for one lately. and then I read your Valkyrie story idea and I was wondering if I can use the idea of the one who falls in love with Loki being a it won't be like your story other than that, because the Valkyrie would be hired as a guard for the young princes. but I felt as though it infringed on your writing and I wanted to ask your permission Thanks love your stories
me chapter 16 . 3/25
yes, yes you are
me chapter 11 . 3/25
OMG, I loved the kiss, it was hilarious! btw thank god you didn't put them together
Rachel chapter 16 . 3/8
I loved the story! Please write the sequel! I don't know if you still have ideas for this story because it has been a couple of years, but please continue if you still do!
marganaPendragon chapter 12 . 3/4
Lovely piece of writing! I so enjoyed this chptr...now I'll take a break for few hours & do some writing on my story. Isn't it amazing how Loki inspires the writer in so many!
marganaPendragon chapter 1 . 3/4
I'm into chptr 12 now & found this wonderful work Finally! on my tablet versus my Android ph. (I'm writing 'The Broken,' an excerpt of 'Trust My Rage' a Kindle book) Anyway wanted to say your story has captivated me! I love the premise & emphasize with the characters, the plot is terrific. So far this work deserves 4 stars! -Loki & Thor of Asgard -facebook
The-Right-Girl chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
I love this...
Next story! Next story!
Pleeeeeeeease, you fabulously fantastic writer, you!
The Girl From The Seam chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
AMAZING, confusing at some parts but really really good! WHERE IS THE SEQUAL I AM DYING. TTDW IS OUT and I simply must know what happens!
tinker chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I stopped reading at the end of your previous chapter. I was so shocked and disgusted that after all that work and effort she gave it all up for a few words from a guy. This sounds like one of those insane feminist tumblr rants and I know it, but I'm so put off that the prospect of reading another word makes me feel ill.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I was actually really hoping that Thor and Herja would get married and Loki would be jealous and stuff for the rest of the book but somehow everyone would've had a happy ending. This is a super good story BTW have you written anymore like this? If so, I'd love to read theme.
Blueberryymuffin chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
SEQUEL!
kat chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Oh my goodness! Love your book! Drunk thor is incredibly amusing! I also love the how your book is written the same way thor speaks in the movies, that element makes me think that this book is real from time to time. I love this so much, please write more!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
All very wonderful. Smooth transition from fanfic to known storyline. (Fantastic Loki scenes of course. Wow.) Love it ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I'm so glad he finally manned up! Way to go Loki :) can't wait to read more ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I absolutely adored this chapter :)