Reviews for Falling Out
Sandbar chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Again, you have the voices sooo well. I can hear every word you wrote for River in Alex Kingston's perfectly measured outrage, and Ten/nant's "complete bastard" mode from WOM.

My only quibble is length. The conciseness is good, and works, but another 500-700 words worth of interaction (maybe a tiny bit of scene setting, and just a bit more in the middle) would be perfect.

The ending felt really, really true to River's character. She has just that bit of unhealthy desperation in her relationship with him that so many people don't catch, especially in sexual situations, that really gives depth to an otherwise Superheroine/true love character. I adore RIver, and you've offered tons of headcanon.

Brava.
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ouch! Talk about tension! Brilliantly done-I loved how if flowed, even if they are being pretty mean to each other. And you slipped in that little bit with River's timeline and it just made me go straight to the library and realize how late she must be in this fic!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I think I would appreciate this scene more if it actually started at a much earlier point so that I could understand River's outrage. I feel as though I came in on the punchline.