Reviews for Five Moments In A Post Apocalyptic World
Doctor Whoey chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Loved it! Moving onto the rest now!
SpectreQS chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
absolutely loved it. there's nothing i would change at all. i even found the non chronological chapters really engaging. you should definitely continue AU writing for Community. one of the best i've seen :)
Rashaka chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I liked it! Makes me want to explore this world more. If there's one bit of concrit I could give, its that the order of events being non-chronological didn't help the story. If anything, it robbed you of the dramatic impact of Britta's death.
Abbey chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
This is a fantastic story - I only wish there was more!
meleander chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
nice one, but please, don't stop writing now that you have killed Britta. I want to see more of your story, because you still can get better, and this is not the peak of your abilities.

Write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Accidentally hit submit before I was done, sorry about that!

But as I was saying, it's hard to find stories that can be humorous without undermining the poignancy of the narrative, so big kudos for that. I know it was only supposed to be a random sequence of 5 scenes, but I truly hope you'll consider expanding this because I would LOVE to see more this story play out!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
I very much enjoyed this! Your writing is great and despite the unusual circumstance of this story, all the characters still feel like themselves. You have them react to the situation in ways that are surprising but not so far-fetched as to be unbelievable. And I really appreciate the subtle humor throughout because it's hard to find stories that mp k
DWIAgal chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Aaw Britta :( sweet tragedy story... I think the first chapter broke my heart... I would die of sadness if this happened on the show though... I love Britta :'(
meleander chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
great :D

very good, i want to read it more and more
Crittab chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Another awesome one :)
Good grade in a tight sweater chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
This is good. Reminds me of The Walking Dead. Keep writing.
Crittab chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ouch, first Britta, then Pierce (well... I guess the other way around, but still). This is really interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest :)
IntroToHumanPsych chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I usually don't leave reviews, and I usually don't read anything zombie- but damn. You literally had me in tears. I know that things are weird and scary in the fandom right now, with Dan Harmon being fired, but please don't stop this story. I absolutely love it.
CrispyBaconbits chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Keep it going! This is really exciting lol
CrispyBaconbits chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was awesome! I can't wait for more!