Reviews for The Great Journey
praeceps chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
in your re write dont make ta[i such a chi[dish bitch she was nothing [ike that and its is very irritating to see it [ike that
Chronus1326 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
This was a good chapter. I do wonder tho, the humans, Hackett included, what color hat do they wear, metaphorically, black or white, or is this your reincarnation of Cerebus? Not anti alien, just completely pro-human?
Chronus1326 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
" I'm sorry if you were expecting an epic showdown between the UNSC and the Turians, but that's been done hundreds of times. I wanted to do something a little more original with the first contact."

It was real good, I like it. Did make the humans seem very treacherous right from the start, much like the Sangheili think of us...
Chronus1326 chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Hmmm, well, I've just started reading, saw a chapter named 'rewrite announcement' and read it. So either I'll be able to review as I go, or I'll suddenly find a brand new story posted! I hope the re-write is going well, I wish you luck.
Nevec chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
Well good luck with redoing everything bet it's going to be a pain in the ass.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
I like the story overall. I personally think you written tali a little wrong. On a side sde in my opinion you made shepard a little to much renagade.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Dude WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING BASED OFF OF FUCKING COVIE TECH YOU HAVE TAKEN A VERY GOOD FANFIC IDEA AND RAN IT STRAIT INTO THE GROUND BY GIVING THE HUMANS A BUNCH OF COVIE WEAPONS AND ALMOST NONE OF THEIR OWN. If you want to make them a powerhouse use railgun and forerunner hardlight tech instead of using powerful but crude and flawed covie tech. I was really getting into your story until I noticed that the only actual human weapon that you had given the humans was the relatively outdated M6D, now I just cant keep reading anymore.
shadownartuo666 chapter 20 . 1/8/2013
your story was good but if you feel this a frist draft i cant wait for the finshed story
keep up the good work and good luck
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
I dont mean to be a flamer but I just read chapter 4 and I feel the need to point out the fact that the standard MJOLNIR GEN 2 helmet does not have a slit for the visor if thats what your going for then I think the one that Demarko from fireteam majestic uses is more what your describing.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Dude why the FUCK is everything PLASMA based? I don't care how far they have advanced thats covie tech NOT human tech, it just feels wrong.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
I pity you man, I mean, that's almost 200,000 words to re-write. This is probably going to be a long wait...
UltraMickey chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Re-write everything? Might as well make a Beta reader read everything, fix the mistakes and post it online. This will take a lot of time, ya know.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
I love the premise of this. It is amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Halo rings do not destroy a galaxy they destroy every sentient life form within the galaxy starving the flood
UltraMickey chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Awesome Story! Keep it up!