Reviews for All Hail Kia Queen of the World
i love this story, i hope Kia and Anubis get together in the end
gabokiki chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Please update
AyCarayChicolion chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Good chap.
I wonder who Kia would fall in love with?
Can't wait for another update to find out, ahhh I love a good romance!
AyCarayChicolion chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Oh wow, Cleopatra had red hair?
I was laughing like a crazy ass when I read that!
Great chap & story!
Can't wait until you update again!
Midnight Wild Shadow Cat chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
You had me in quite a lot of giggles! This was very well written!

Pretty please vir sugar coated cherries on top do update soon!
Midnight Wild Shadow Cat chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Loved it! A mission specially for Kia and she's just with a bunch of men! This is gonna end in war between the gods of who'll get the girl! Or not that's going to be left for the future...

Only problem is that it is clear you're rushing to type the story, cause I find minor spelling mistakes and word mix-ups. But it doesn't effect the storyline - lukily!
Midnight Wild Shadow Cat chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I loved reading it! I hope you go with Anubis/Kia they seem to just fit each other!
Midnight Wild Shadow Cat chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Not ganna stop reading till I'm chased off of my phone and away with my camera to work! Well writen so far - excelent story!
Midnight Wild Shadow Cat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
You have me hooked! I like how you're characters are described!
J chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I like the way you launched into the story quickly without much preamble and i love kia's modern day god references (Ninja turtle and Avengers) However i think that you should describe each god more and interweave some mythology into your stories. Furthermore there are too many characters and its hard to have a good character development with too many characters. Your plot is weak on occasion, like how she would randomly get in the car with some unknown guy. It is too unrealistic and the whole purest of humans thing is a little cliche. Other than that it is a reverting story and can't wait to see what is next!
AyCarayChicolion chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoy reading your story! Its so entertaining and damn that will be horrible if everyone can read your thoughts out loud, ugh do not want to even think about it, lol
Crista chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please write more its so good so far please
Blood Splatter-Killjoy chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
oh update soon
Mmbkc chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Ohh please do more soon
Wolfqueen6 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Please make a next chapter! I loves it :)