Reviews for Pleasantries
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awwwwwwww that was so cute! Wish there was more
Demon's Macabre chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
do a sequel!
Neko1000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh yes. It has... DO A Sequel!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
aww you've got to love that rabbit yes one hell of a rabbit
Midknight Shadows chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I LOVE the story, and Will and Sebby were both in character! So well done on that!

However... Oh my. You can only get so far with a plethora of exotic words and gaudy prose, child! Your sentences were poorly constructed and often didn't make sense on their own. And it is not because I can't read elaborate prose- believe me I know what styles you were imitating, but you really should not attempt such intricate sentence structures without knowing how to do them properly. Oftentimes, people get caught up in their writing and feel the need to make it special somehow- make it fancy, or 'meaningful', but instead end up with a gross misuse of grammar.

Of course, I notice you put this under 'humor' so there is the chance you are making fun of this style on purpose, in which case- kudos to you. It's pretty darn hilarious. If not, please have an editor check over your work to make sure the sentences make sence, okay? Oh, and you kept changing tense throughout the story from past to present.

You really must practice your sentences more. Writing is not an easy thing to do- believe me, I know- but diagram sentences. Learn which parts of a sentence you can move somewhere else and which ones you can't. I would be happy to go over the story with you via PM and teach you how to write these sentences properly if you would like. I have been doing my share of helping people with writing and algebra recently :)

"The White Rabbit saw his slight shiver, and pressed for an idea that occurred in him, ears perked as always."

Just as an example, let's take a look at this sentence. 'Pressed for an idea that occured in him' does not make sense. The entire sentence must be reworked. First, and I know this is basic but SO many people tend to make this mistake- make sure your subject and predicate are connected and easily put together. Okay. Subject is the 'White Rabbit'. Verbs are 'saw' and 'pressed'. The object of 'saw' is 'shiver', but 'pressed' has no object and is a dangling verb. Unless the prepositional phrase 'for an idea that occurred in him' is supposed to be the object, but that makes no sense. See what I mean? You REALLY have to know your sentences and structures before tackling something like this!

I hope this helped!

Your Red Reaper,

Madam Grell Sutcliff
strawberrycancer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So cute!

I really really love this pairing, and I enjoyed this fic

The whole time I was waiting for a kiss though c:
Accalia Michaels chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

Ok, i dnt like claude but still. william needs some action, from anyone BUT grell. love the white rabbit! the march hare is awesome as well.
ForTheGun chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Now THAT was adorable. Might I say that you are VERY good at keeping those two in character? It wasn't the least bit OOC. Ah Seb/Will... My second favorite pairing in Kuroshitsuji (Right after Will/Grell).

I mean, come on. How do you explain Claude Faustus?

Anyway, I'm very happy that you wrote this! There aren't many Seb/Will fics out there, and it makes me so sad :(

This is by far one of the best that I've read.

Well done.