Reviews for Unending
trninjakiller chapter 9 . 3/31
You know it would be so much god damn easier to blow the reapers to hell be for they get power. That is what any smart miltary commander would do. And without shields the reapers are as vulnerable ad any other ship. Like in the first game the sr1 normandy's weak gun punched through sovereign like a hot knife through butter.
...wow.. liara and garuss?
Is this the so-called theory?
Goodness.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
When the voice started speaking, the hairs on the arms and the back of my neck rose. I found the rest of this story okay to fine, but the end of the last chapter was pretty intriguing and this chapter is an amazing start of something, all by itself. Wow! I can't wait to read "Beyond" and find out more. Between this and your "Frozen" stuff, I really enjoy your writing.
BJ Hanssen chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I. Love. This. Story.

I really hope Beyond resumes soon. I also kind of want Unending to be updated according to the final state of ME3 (the DLCs, including the Extended Cut, require some changes to the story to maintain its canonical integrity). Annoyingly, it means Liara and Garrus could not have reached the beam, since the EC shows them being taken away by the Normandy *before* Harbinger sends Shepard into Indoctrinated Mind Meld Mode. I would suggest sending someone else from Shepard's crew who had "charged at the beam from a different angle". Perhaps Miranda and Samara?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
What happens next!?
MarcusRigante chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Keep it up! Loving the spin on the ending you've done so far. Hated that small bit of the Mass Effect Series myself. One question though, WHERE'S GRUNT!?
tla3 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
After finishing everything, I feel this insatiable hunger for more. How I wished the writers of Bioware would pick this up for a DLC adaptation into the next Mass Effect game..
Tla3 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I just started reading this piece after not being satisfied by how other authors write the characters. You and AssaultSloth are possibly the best two authors I've come across that can correctly simulate their characters in this new journey and make it exciting to read. Looking forward to more updates.
BrEaN chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
That gave me chills. That ending was simply fantastic. Now, simply give us more!
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Oh snap...
Now I KNOW there is more coming and I can't wait!
Jasper chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
...damn, that was good.

Seriously, I liked the fic, and I thought it was a believable and enjoyable take on the endings under the auspices of the Indoctrination theory. Good action, characterization, dialogue...it was all very competently done.

That said, then ending just made me wonder. It's ironic, perhaps, but I have no idea what Liara's survival (or implied survival) is supposed to *mean*. Did she somehow get off the Presidium? Through the open beam, maybe? Where is she? Why is it so significant that Shepard realized it made no sense for the Reapers to leave the beam open? In short, what just happened? It...well, it just confuses me, and I'm not really left with any sort of sense of completion. It feels more like the story just stopped a chapter or two before it was supposed to end, because of those questions that are still hanging there. Good fic, but no closure in the ending.

...god, that's ironic.
LogicalPremise chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
You must finish this! Arrgh!

Yes, yes, it has questions worth answering. Many. Now my mind is spinning. I know you haven't touched this fic in months, but it's definitely worth working on a sequel to.
randumbdave chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Ahhhhh! That ending totally leaves me wanting more! Way better than the ingame endings available. Damn if I don't want you to keep writing though. Good Show, wot wot.
dan chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Continue! CONTINUUUUUUE! :)
Trapinchh chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Don't remember if I reviewed this, too lazy to check, rereading for the fuck of it. :D