Reviews for Of Guardians and Contracts
BettyeK chapter 27 . 8/19
You did an excellent job with this story! And despite what you feel... the action and battle scenes are pretty detailed... at least for me. So... it's been awhile... is it a good time for an update? Pretty please? I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you!
LoireStar chapter 27 . 8/6
HI Author-sama! I REALLY REALLY AND EXTREMELY LOVE YOUR STORY to the MAX! I know its been do long since you've updated .. I just wanted to say that you made an AMAZING story out of this. You are truly incredible! This story has an interesting plot and I REALLY CANNOT WAIT for the stories to unfold! A.k.a Tsuna's past and many more ;). The concept of the story was really Great! The magic thingy and all ahihi made me excited !, So if you would PLEASE UPDATE THIS as soon as you can. I know that you're busy or something.. because its been a long time since you updated.,. I HOPE that you will update! Good Luck!
Vongola10 chapter 27 . 8/5
feel free to continue with the story. lol
Silver Celestia chapter 27 . 4/24
Wow. Speechless. This fic rocks! But.. I've looked at the last update's date, and I found out that it's been.. 2 years? Come on, aren't you gonna update this soon? Or are you going to discontinue this fic?

Uh, it's your choice btw, but I will be very happy if you agreed to continue this :)
YokaiAngel chapter 27 . 4/10
Breath after Death chapter 1 . 2/11
Visually Dreamer chapter 27 . 1/5
Love it! This is getting so much better! Update soon, I cannot wait for the next chapter!
XxAkira-KyoyaxX chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Ciro's betrayal and Vittorio being boss... Meh... Called it... XD update I hate you fort he cliffys it's frustrating
XxAkira-KyoyaxX chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
The moment reborn said 'affection' I already thought of a kiss because of another anime sealing contract way...
k123 chapter 27 . 12/12/2015
This fic is so great! I really like the magic system setup, and the Summoning/Guardians concept. Also, yes to going on the offensive. Strike back!
Lulumo chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
Come on! Please continue!It's year already!
I want to know if Tsuna will make contract with other Arcobaleons and one day broke their curse.
and I really wish Vittorio painful death, how he even dare to destroy Squalo's card(please don't make Tsuna a saint that will forgive him in the end,please make Tsuna kill him, after all he did kill future Byakuran,so some unknown OC shouldn't be problem...) even angel can kill when it's necessarily.
Lulumo chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
Nooooo! Why of all cards it's has to be Squalo..sob sob, I hope it's can fixed somehow...dunno have even more stronger contract than before or something..?
Lulumo chapter 23 . 11/25/2015
Daw, I kinda wish if Tsuna summon Reborn he would change to his adult form, that would be so cool...
Lulumo chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
Oh, don't tell me that the infamous "boss" is Iemitsu! coz it's kinda fit. If it's Iemitsu he would know about Tsuna's condition. If it's not Iemitsu then someone who controlled him or something...
Lulumo chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Hmm...can't they just ask TYL!Lambo questions about Disdetta..? I'm sure it's already over in ten years and he knows the whole fiasco from start to end..