Reviews for Of Guardians and Contracts
Cielo-Notte chapter 16 . 5/3
Is Ciro in the Disdetta famiglia?
t.laurence7 chapter 27 . 4/21
Yes! Finally Vongola goes on the offensive! I love Adult!Reborn! Will Tsuna form contracts with the other Arcobaleno too? And if it's possible for him to form a contract with summoners, will he form them with Xanxus, Luce and Giotto? Because that would be super awesome, seriously.
sinegas22 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is one the best fics i have read!
Why is tsuna faking dame you idiot
Ciela Fullbuster16 chapter 26 . 4/13
It's in his dream.. Nooooo wwaaaaayyyyyy
Scarlet Zanne chapter 12 . 2/11
I really Like your story soo much! Im going to support you till the end! Your story is really interesting I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot while reading this,it is just soooo Good I mean No! I really mean this is Just Magnificent I'm just speechless Right now How great this! Just keep up the good work Author-San! God bless!
Pls update
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2017
This is soooo awesome!
Oh and the link to the cover isn't showing up on Ur profile
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 27 . 4/26/2017
question are you ever going to update this awesome story?
t.laurence7 chapter 24 . 3/15/2017
Well, I can't say I'm surprised that Ciro was a Disdetta grunt. I had my suspicions in the beginning but thought that might've been due to my paranoia over OC's more than actual subterfuge. Lmao. But they were only confirmed when he tried to warn Tsuna about the Lance thing. Lolz. Also, it's always nice to have your suspicions confirmed... VITTORIO, YOU ASSHOLE.! Lol. ;P
t.laurence7 chapter 23 . 3/15/2017
"Lance" was a little obvious. Lmao. Especially after Lansa brought out the spear and Tsuna said it was like his namesake. Lolz. But I am pleasantly surprised that Reborn is now contracted to Tsuna. Lolz. ;D ;D Also, the silver haired boss is Vittorio, isn't he.? I so called that.! Lmao. ;D ;D
t.laurence7 chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
Am I the only one getting ominous vibes from Vittorio.? He's probably the Disdetta Famiglia boss or something. Or like another Mukuro type person who destroyed his own Famiglia for self-righteous reasons. Though I completely agree with Mukuro's actions, since, you know, child experimentation... *shudder of revulsion* It feels like Vittorio would end up being the type of person to team up with Disdetta and murder his Famiglia because he felt that they shouldn't be placed on a pedestal compared to the other lower ranking mafia Famiglias. O.o Sorry if I'm right and I just ruined a plot twist... O.O
Red Distress chapter 27 . 1/1/2017
Well I have a question~. Why did Reborn get his adult form? And on a measure of 1 (which is to say that it's entirely insignificant) to 100 (which is, he's going to explode any moment now from how much flame power he has), how would you measure Tsuna-chama's flame capacity?
BettyeK chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
You did an excellent job with this story! And despite what you feel... the action and battle scenes are pretty detailed... at least for me. So... it's been awhile... is it a good time for an update? Pretty please? I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Thank you!
LoireStar chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
HI Author-sama! I REALLY REALLY AND EXTREMELY LOVE YOUR STORY to the MAX! I know its been do long since you've updated .. I just wanted to say that you made an AMAZING story out of this. You are truly incredible! This story has an interesting plot and I REALLY CANNOT WAIT for the stories to unfold! A.k.a Tsuna's past and many more ;). The concept of the story was really Great! The magic thingy and all ahihi made me excited !, So if you would PLEASE UPDATE THIS as soon as you can. I know that you're busy or something.. because its been a long time since you updated.,. I HOPE that you will update! Good Luck!