Reviews for Magnificent! Act One: The Hunters
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Why is there no L? If Jack Sparrow is there, L needs to hop on board
adrogoz chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Interesting development as always; I wonder what paradox the Doctor's refering to. And if the idea that the Doctor's setting the others up to catch the others while he and Donna deal with something else is true, my money's on it being the Master. We haven't seen him yet and he's the sort of person the Doctor would want to deal with personally. Keep up the good work!
rayningnight chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Wow. This is surprisingly good. I accidentally found this while looking up some Artemis Fowl fanfics, and although I don't know half of these characters (I'm serious, c'mon, I'm a girl) but this is good. All the DC superheroes and villains I sort of recognize, and at first I was like - wait... Akiyama? And then Nao came and I was like YES! And I starting cheering when Jack Sparrow accidentally jumped into the mix.
When's Lelouch and Light going to come in? They're both (and Artemis) kind of the reason I kept reading (sorry) so I was just wondering. Plus, now that I'm hooked to the outcome of this story, UPDATE!

As you can see, I'm way into manga.

-Twinklefeather
adrogoz chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Brilliant, brilliant team. Jack as a kind of accidental member was great, I'm sure he'll be surprisingly helpful. Just one question. Did they bring L, and if not, why not?
adrogoz chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I wasn't expecting Kuro, he was a nice addition. Or the Pilot Fish, or Martha (I assume she'll get a chance to actually do something in later chapters), or... Pretty much most of them!
Italian schizoid boy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
A darn good job as usual, I especially loved the philosophical speech at the beginning, so deep! And I'm glad this story is back, I'll be waiting for updates.
adrogoz chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I have to say, I liked the system of the old Magnificent as well, but this looks very intriguing. I see it appears that the dream world idea has been done away with this time. I loved Artemis's attempts to threaten Moriarty.

All in all, I can't wait to read more!

P.S. When he was initially talking to "Sebastian", I thought he was talking to the demonic butler Sebastian Michealis from Black Butler (therefore I would have guessed at Ciel Phantomhive's inclusion in the Magnificent this time), but it was a different Sebastian. Have you seen or heard of Black Butler?
A.Fox chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow, this is great, not only is Magnificent back, but now it's better than it was before...thanks for reposing this new version of the story.