Reviews for Bleach Stay Night
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 1/16
That was OoC Yamamoto with a strange eye color, but this looks interesting overall so far.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
great chapter
Regis JN chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
It isn't one of the best crossovers I have read, but it is interesting. I hope you update soon.
berth chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Its cool ! Update soon !
NAMTAB chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Make saber a taichou. I cant wait to see the face of shirou when he meets saber again.
ALUCARD chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Interesting story. Give shirou a MASSSSIVE harem.
ALUCARD chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Now thigs are getting interesting. Great chapter. Waiting for update.
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
alright... are gonna have more cameos from black lagoon?

you've got quite the story, an Ultimate Shioru? whats next a Kamen Rider Medeaor something? LOL

this has tons of potential, hope you update soon, because this has already got my interest
Skelo chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Orihime should learn the Fifth Magic from Aoko.
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Loving it man
kyugan chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
...Well shit. Run ICHIGO! The Ultimate-One of Earth is after your half-breed ass!

Also, isn't Arcueid technically the Ultimate one as 'Archtype Earth'?
Mark Of Cain chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I like it and can't wait to see more.

Also, as I was looking through some of the comments, I saw that a lot of people were wondering about the Throne of Heroes and the Akashic Records, and I have a suggestion, though I'm not sure how helpful it will be as you might have your own answer in mind. Never the less, what I propose is this, have it so that the Akashic Records and the Throne of Heroes exist within the Soul King's Palace. From there, you can either make it so that the Soul King's Palace is the Root or have the Soul King himself be the Root.

Whatever you decide to do though, I'm looking forward to future chapters.
firehelm chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Oh very nice. :D Shirou, a legitimate walking god with unlimited blades, interfering with Soul Society which primarily uses blades(zanpakutos)...I foresee major bad*ssery. XD CANT WAIT UPDATE SOON!
Thanathos chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
While the concept of GAIA acting as Shirou's mother seems rather ludicrous, this is fanfiction, so I can wave it through even if I find it odd, particularly because Shirou was simply so... unimpressive for a direct offspring of Planet Earth, with only 27 sub-par Circuits and being so complete a failure in Magecraft without any special abilities outside of his niche in Magecraft. Then again Magecraft was originally not meant for humans, the Circuts in their current form being counted as unnatural and GAIA personally removing any magecraft she notices, so maybe all of Shirou's limited skills came purely from the unknown father. Particularly odd is Shirou's ability to manifest a Reality Marble, which requires an alien view of the world and is commonly used by demons to manifest their perspectives of the world, which sounds kinda odd. A child of GAIA having a view of it so alien to her actual form that he gains an alien image he can manifest? Truth be told, a Marble Phantasm would make more sense as a child of GAIAs.

Though the part where I really slapped my forehead was when Shirou learned who his 'mother' is. I mean before him appears the manifestation of Planet Earth, creator of Primate Murder, Gaia's Hound created specificallly to kill humans, the entity that can destroy basically any Magecraft she finds with a thought, and he tries to face it with a pair of traced C-Rank Noble Phantasms? Really Shirou? I mean the only thing you could really threaten GAIA with is an Anti-World NP, so Shirou should have either pulled out Ea or not bothered at all.

Also, the Throne of Heroes should have snatched up Arturia if Avalon didn't, as its very purpose is to take souls out of the Circle of Ressurrection to store for emergencies.
Shimmer Stream chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Lmao.

Aizen: I am the Ultimate Being around here!

Shirou: Bitch please.

Oh and another one.

Orihime: You do know that my tousan will kick your asses when he finds out you kidnapped me right?

Oh Orihime. You will never be able to play Damsel in Distress. XD