Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was lovely, it felt really in character and I love the end. She surely is gonna catch herself a hawk too ;)
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love! An interesting exploration of Clint and Natasha's relationship. And the run on sentences were perfect! Screw grammar, we're writers!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I loved it so much. :)
muddlingthrough chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh excellent. A very clear little story, even with the great run-on sentence. If you know the rules, sometimes breaking them is a good thing. I think the run-on actually works well, although it's a technique I'd be cautious with.
mousie tongue chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OMG, I really love this. I love Natasha noticing Clint doesn't take a head shot at Fury and then getting all down to business about saving him, and how they end up at Tony's place together.

And paintball. Yes.
l chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Lol this was good, i liked it. Thanks for this. Clint and Natasha are amazing together. :D
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful!
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gaaaaah love it
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is great. I absolutely LOVE the idea that Clint shot Fury in the chest and not the head, because you're absolutely right-a headshot wouldn't have been much harder. That's an excellent point that I didn't think of until reading it here, and it makes perfect sense that Natasha would see that and decide he was okay. :)

(Also, love the last line. "...hunt herself a hawk." Perfect. :P )
phylitr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very cool!

You make an excellent point about how Barton shoots Fury in the chest, rather than in the head. Also, I really like how you portray Natasha and her relationship with Clint. She's very pragmatic and distances herself from those silly emotions of love and sentiment. At the same time, she's also very honest about her attachment to Clint, even if she doesn't completely understand it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww! I really would have liked something like that last part happen in the movie.
REB Jenn chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story. I love how Natasha's determination shines through, and I'm glad you pointed out that Clint could have killed Fury with a headshot and didn't. The story is all hurty yet hopeful, and a such a sweet ending.

"she grabs herself a paintball gun of her own and sets out to hunt herself a hawk."

I especially love this line, it says so much about Natasha, and Natasha/Clint.

I really enjoyed this.
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing- I think you have really captured their relationship!

Tacxx
NeonXSuJu chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I liked how you noticed that Clint shot Fury in the chest even though it wouldn't take him any effort at all to go for the one shot kill to the head. It goes over many people's head and they write him as not having the will to go against orders at all even though Selvig did. Good job _