Reviews for Hell
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I'm so sorry but I loved the anticipation so much more than the ending...although it was a great and unexpected plot twist.
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Very cute!
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Good story and, though a bit confusing, the UST was definitely there. The end was confusing simply because it was set up in the beginnig like they hadn't ever been together, then suddenly they are living together and getting engaged.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
what an interesting twist at the end there!
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
cullen2001 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Now that is what you call UST...well done sweetie and I wish you good luck in the contest!
RandyWriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Amazing story. Such a great Bella, strong, feisty, confident...loved her. Decking the inspector! Poor Edward! Hahaha, tortured. Love the curveball ending, and the oh so happy ending! PERFECT! WONDERFUL!
Blue fantaisie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
There was à growing tension for sure.
MasenB1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So,so,so, soooo hottttt. Amazing job with the UST...I could feel their every shiver and the uncontrollable lust they shared. The ending was a huge surprise...loved it!
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well done, I liked that ending there, very sweet. And you're Edward, fucking hot!
texasbella chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
wow! what a surprising twist... totally did not see that coming. loved how Bella was a strong figure in this, she's so often portrayed as mousey and shy. great job... loved it!
mselyn28 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved the lemons and the plot! I want to see the story continue. But I feel like I missed where the cat and mouse of there relationship turned into something real.
lvtwilight09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story! Had everything in it...a great plot, just the right amount of lemony goodness and an awesome little twist at the end. I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!
radar1999 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
great story ;)
Terrabith chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OMG! I LOVED IT! I'm kinda sad it's the end! Can't you make it longer or something? It's so well written I just thought it was amazing completly amazing!