Reviews for Restrictions
black111star chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I like it. But I was hoping the summary would be what Loki says to some guy that is hitting on Darcy.
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
AH! Oh my gosh that's good! I'm usually not for the bad guy-turned "okay to hang out with" guy in fics because hello Loki was a jerk in the film, but I WOULD READ THIS version all the time. It was good. Maybe there are more one-shots I can read?
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I have never actually seen any fanfiction in second person perspective. It works surprisingly well for you story.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hehe. Loki likes drown in a glass of water without reason XD
PrincessJenna89 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awwww too cute!
youreapainter chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved it! And it was really interesting, the way you wrote it. It's pretty rare, I guess, to see something written in second-person - at least, it's rare in portuguese, my native language. Anyway, you captured the characters perfectly, Darcy and her curiosity, Loki always thinking before doing something that will make him look weak... and it was beautifully written. Loved the ending even more, haha. Congratulations!
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like how this one-shot is on Loki's thoughts!

I'd lol at the harry potter line Darcy thrown at Loki! :)

Well done!
Alerie Sand chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Loved this little bit of insight into his head :) Very well written, too.
Patpat chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
A sweet story, which was very well written despite the weirdness of the second person (I'm not used to it, even in my mother tong - French).

But thank you for the soft moment you offered me :)

- Patchan
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is lovely. The tone, flow and the effectiveness of the point of view really brought this together. Darcy is a very curious person and I love how you incorporated that in here (arrghh with the scarf touching). Loki knows to stay away. ;-)
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I think that the second-person made it much more effective. This was a beautiful insight to Loki's mind. I love the explanation as to why he was so drawn to Darcy, whom you described perfectly. You make this pairing seem perfectly logical - again, fingers crossed for Darcy's return in the sequel.

Keep 'em coming! :D
MildredJosephine chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awwwww. Pout. That is adorable... And it's over. Sad. The second person actually wasn't't bad. It wouldn't be great with a longer story... Which is what I hope for.
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awwwww :) I love the movie and can't wait for the second one to come out haha please do write more... I'm... Obsessed! Haha

Destrier :D x