Reviews for Alls fair in love and music
Schizoid7Loner chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
The idea is good, and I definitely like the way Schroeder handled Pat. Though you might want to consider lengthening it, it was a bit rushed. Maybe even add another chapter or two to properly breakdown the sequence of events?
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
It was nice but rushed.
Magical Blazze chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
hmm i wonder if Pat did the on purpose *smirks* that was too cute i tell you good job to both you and the person who gave the plot
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The words "Schroeder jealous" won me right over, even before I read this thing.:):):):):):)

"Who is Pat?" Schroeder asked. Rerun shrugged. Schroeder got up and hurried outside. He looked around the neighborhood until he saw a boy he hadn't seen before.

"Are you Pat?" He asked.

...The fact that Schroeder immediately runs out and is determined to look all over the neighborhood for Pat as soon as he hears that he's Lucy's new Piano Man is just sooo amusing to me.:P:P Schroeder hated her a second ago and now he's in near hysterics because he's been replaced. I LOVE IT!:):):):P
Pikachu98 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I LOVE Lucy/Schroeder fics! I just love this couple...I always knew Schroeder loved her back! -{- and pat reminds me of some jerk that I know.
screak chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Dear "Cute"

I liked your story, even as a one-shot it has vim! Consider continuing the story, with more confrontations between Pat and Schroeder. More detail in your descriptions; we know what Lucy, Rerun and Schroeder look like, but illuminate their presence so that we can see them clearly. There is potential for more development. Keep it up!

screak
lovingrace chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awww this was such a cute story wow I loved it!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ha ha take that pat you know he reminds me of every republican jerk wad in the senate don't you agree XD