Reviews for Shrewd Choices
Juillet chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Oh, I just saw that you've updated last time at 2012, so you aren't going to continue any more, aren't you? :'(
Juillet chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this! I'm waiting the next chapter.
Lovely and amazing story, especially Batty is great (he is my favourite character in FernGully)!
Please update soon!
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
You have a great story going here! :D I recently watched the movie at a friend's urging. I was excited for the bat character and then stayed for the animation... I'll admit the movie wasn't my favorite, but I obviously liked it enough to give a quick look for it here. xD I was hoping for a bit more development for Batty, and here it is - along with development for the other characters, too! I like your idea for Zach. Anyways, I've enjoyed the story so far. I see you've been working on other things... Do you plan to return to this story any time soon?
Annabelle chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
*cry*
shadowofthephoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Brilliant! I love this story, and right now I may or may not be saying 'update, update...' You have a wonderful talent for cliffhangers. I wonder where the plot will go from here. It would be interesting if Batty actually lost his memory of fern gully just like he sometimes wants to...
TeddyLup1n chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
oh my goshness...I love this story and I at first thought that you had stopped writing it. but when I looked I saw that it had been updated since when I last read it. PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I need to read more about Batty, and you can't just leave him there forever, you have to get him out.
Orihime-San chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
YOU UPDATED!
(Orihime is dong a victor dance right now)

You just made my day! I loved how tatical Zack was about finding Batty (it really shows how much he's grown) I hope he gets some of his enviroment friends to help him, to show Crysta and Pips that there are more good humans like Zack.
Maybe you should have one of those guys Zack was thinking about go undercover to conferm what is really going on in Shrewd Choices or the help of his father the big buisness man. I felt you did geat with describing the current mindeset of Batty and how he is trying, but also failing to keep even a shred of his sanity while at the same time excepting his episodes just to escape where he curently is.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
P.S - Is there any chance of a little romantic connection between Zack and another environmentalists that might help him and the fairies get Batty?
Demonwolf chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Aw, poor Batty. He can't seem to catch a break, can he? I'm glad his friends have a lead, but I can't help feeling that something horrible is about to happen to him in the next chapter.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Hold onto your marbles, Batty; don't want these guys to run off with what's left or you'll never get them back.
However, good writing here, and it's nice to see the plot moving along. The part with Batty's cagemate was both sad and a telling bit about how things work between the scientists and test subjects. If it wasn't obvious how little they care before, it's clear now.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I LOVE how this is described, so dark and gloomy
guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
oh my gosh I'm loving this story. I just watched the movie and felt like seeing if there were any fan fictions. and huzzah, there is. even this awesome one about Batty. I know he's in danger and all that, but it's soo cool. I love it when my favorite characters get hurt or are in trouble or something like that. I know, I'm really weird.
anyways, awesome story. please keep writing.
Orihime-San chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I am waving my hand like crazy! I knew it was Zak and I loved the background story you made of him!
YOU HAVE GOTTEN ME EXCITED FOR MORE!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING
cerealkiller5656 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Cool, I want to hear more. Please update as soon as possible. :)
Demonwolf chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I liked how you re-introduced Zak; he went through a very believable change and the idea of the lingering effects of magic is perfect. With all his influence Batty may just stand a chance.
honeybear1200 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Here comes Zak to the rescue.