Reviews for Shrewd Choices
FictionWriter91 chapter 5 . 12/2
I think you need to keep writing this story!
FictionWriter91 chapter 2 . 12/2
Aww poor Batty :(
YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS STORY!
FictionWriter91 chapter 1 . 12/2
I really like so far!
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 5 . 4/25
Hi there, I can't believe I never came back for a proper review! After watching Fern Gully again the other day I found my way back to your story.
Wow. The level of detail and interactions and dialogue fit so well, and my heart goes out to Batty, the lovable brain fried bat! I sincerely hope you finish this :)
MayContainHyjinks chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal

Batty the Bat is awesome!

Winking smily face logo? Whaaa. Hahaha what kind of logo is that?

Exactly how hard did you have to work to find and use all these quotes. Wow

Poor Batty

Explosive gum? macguyver?

Zac is a cool dude. I hope you continue this. I really want the scientist to get his what for.

Thanks for the story so far
-Hyjinks
Wizardmon-Fan chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Aww, is this fic cancelled? I really want to know what happens next and how it ends. Love it! :D
Camille chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I really, really like it. there are so few great FernGully fanfictions, please continue this one.
Tiffany chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
This story is very interesting! I want to know what's going to happen to Batty. Please continue writing this!
Juillet chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Oh, I just saw that you've updated last time at 2012, so you aren't going to continue any more, aren't you? :'(
Juillet chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I love this! I'm waiting the next chapter.
Lovely and amazing story, especially Batty is great (he is my favourite character in FernGully)!
Please update soon!
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
You have a great story going here! :D I recently watched the movie at a friend's urging. I was excited for the bat character and then stayed for the animation... I'll admit the movie wasn't my favorite, but I obviously liked it enough to give a quick look for it here. xD I was hoping for a bit more development for Batty, and here it is - along with development for the other characters, too! I like your idea for Zach. Anyways, I've enjoyed the story so far. I see you've been working on other things... Do you plan to return to this story any time soon?
Annabelle chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
*cry*
shadowofthephoenix7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Brilliant! I love this story, and right now I may or may not be saying 'update, update...' You have a wonderful talent for cliffhangers. I wonder where the plot will go from here. It would be interesting if Batty actually lost his memory of fern gully just like he sometimes wants to...
TeddyLup1n chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
oh my goshness...I love this story and I at first thought that you had stopped writing it. but when I looked I saw that it had been updated since when I last read it. PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I need to read more about Batty, and you can't just leave him there forever, you have to get him out.
Orihime-San chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
YOU UPDATED!
(Orihime is dong a victor dance right now)

You just made my day! I loved how tatical Zack was about finding Batty (it really shows how much he's grown) I hope he gets some of his enviroment friends to help him, to show Crysta and Pips that there are more good humans like Zack.
Maybe you should have one of those guys Zack was thinking about go undercover to conferm what is really going on in Shrewd Choices or the help of his father the big buisness man. I felt you did geat with describing the current mindeset of Batty and how he is trying, but also failing to keep even a shred of his sanity while at the same time excepting his episodes just to escape where he curently is.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
P.S - Is there any chance of a little romantic connection between Zack and another environmentalists that might help him and the fairies get Batty?