Reviews for Unplanned
Triss2800 chapter 1 . 2/26
Bob chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
Hi
Raven NeverMore chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I meant to say that I didn't like that you used the word bastard, because in old English it was a rude term that meant a child of two unmarried people, some people could take offense. Still a great story though.
Raven NeverMore chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I'm so glad you're doing a sequel, and I'm sad you didn't do a random question at the end, but whatever.
Raven NeverMore chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
I probably say really or seriously (with an attitude) way to much. I thought there was going to be something wrong with Molly I didn't see this cheating thing coming.
Raven NeverMore chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Random Sentence: My purple dragon swam through a lake of icecream and ate mars. Random enough for you? Good chapter can't wait for your next random question.
Raven NeverMore chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Good chapter, I believe chopsticks are a Chinese utensil.
Raven NeverMore chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I would live in California, because I want to act, also I hope to see some conflict in the story soon.
Raven NeverMore chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
If I could be on any tv show it would be Merlin on the BBC network, I love the show and I'm a huge fan of Colin Morgan.
Raven NeverMore chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Loved how it started happening in chapter 14 instead of chapter 17, way to surprise us.
Raven NeverMore chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
You really like polls, don't you?
Raven NeverMore chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
I think Teddy should have the baby early so Toby and Teddy's baby can be even closer to the same age (my nephews two days older than me).
Raven NeverMore chapter 11 . 7/7/2014