Reviews for Unplanned
GlItTeR wEiRdO chapter 20 . 10/11
When is the sequel coming out? :9(
Christian chapter 1 . 6/9
You're fucking stupid and a huge pedophile. The kids in this show are like 16. Jesus christ.
monkeyseemonkeydo10101 chapter 20 . 5/24
What happened to the sequel
Triss2800 chapter 14 . 2/26
I have ninja powers!
Triss2800 chapter 5 . 2/26
Triss2800 chapter 1 . 2/26
Bob chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
Raven NeverMore chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I meant to say that I didn't like that you used the word bastard, because in old English it was a rude term that meant a child of two unmarried people, some people could take offense. Still a great story though.
Raven NeverMore chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I'm so glad you're doing a sequel, and I'm sad you didn't do a random question at the end, but whatever.
Raven NeverMore chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
I probably say really or seriously (with an attitude) way to much. I thought there was going to be something wrong with Molly I didn't see this cheating thing coming.
Raven NeverMore chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Random Sentence: My purple dragon swam through a lake of icecream and ate mars. Random enough for you? Good chapter can't wait for your next random question.
Raven NeverMore chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Good chapter, I believe chopsticks are a Chinese utensil.
Raven NeverMore chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I would live in California, because I want to act, also I hope to see some conflict in the story soon.
Raven NeverMore chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
If I could be on any tv show it would be Merlin on the BBC network, I love the show and I'm a huge fan of Colin Morgan.
Raven NeverMore chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Loved how it started happening in chapter 14 instead of chapter 17, way to surprise us.