Reviews for Through Hell and Back!
Kyuubi gear chapter 4 . 1/3
This story is sweet and awesome! Hehe, too bad my oc wouldn't work in your story. Meh oh well, this story kicks way more ass than anything I'll ever make.

Keep it up.
Ryou Ryuu chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
Hey, i haven't been on in FOREVER and re-found this story just yesterday, read it all again and i gotta say, it's amazing. Now that i remember everything that happened and the characters, i hope to see more in the future :D
The Dread Pirate chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Good chapter. The grammar wasn't that bad at all. It did seem like a filler until the action really starts
Zombiefan chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
I know it may be too late, but I have an idea for an OC. You may find it strange, but my OC is a zombie by the name of Elliot...just Elliot. I came up with this idea from playing games like Left 4 dead, Evolve, and Dying light with be the zombie mode. I don't know if you like any of that stuff, but I feel that the undead should at least have some secret weapon at their disposal. My idea for Elliot is that he was infected with a different strain of the same virus, therefore he's much more stronger and agile then the regular zombie. It is also why he fights for dominance within the undead, because of course, when you're the alpha, there will always be others that want your place. That means Elliot would fight both survivors, and members of the undead, and for him personally...he enjoys it. Now that he's a mindless zombie killing machine, he could spread chaos within the group of survivors, and even sneak up and kill people stealthily. This of course could cause paranoia, and turn people against one another.
As for Elliot's appearance, well he'd look like any of the infected, but with the exception of claws. The skin on his hands and toes have all but worn out, leaving his hands and feet bony, bare, and sharp. His back is a little arched (He's a predator, and this position always helps a predator get ready to pounce it's prey), and a part of his spine is protruding from his back (Almost like he has spikes on his back). As for face, Elliot has no cheeks or any lips for the matter, so his sharp teeth can be seen like a huge smile. His clothes are ripped up and tattered, so his black work pants, and his black suit jacket are ripped up and smeared with blood. He has withering black hair, has icy grey eyes, and has dark veins popping out, do to his enhanced strength.
As for Elliot's back round, he was a con man. He always worked alone, and swindled people out of what they owned. This of course also meant he had killed people even when he was alive, so he had been a monster even back then.
Okay so this is my OC, I guess I just wanted to give your survivors a challenge, something to avoid other then psychopaths, and the regular walking dead. Thus I think it would really keep them on their tows, as well as help them in their endeavors. They could use Elliot to their advantage since other zombies don't like him much either. Use him, don't use him, he's your now, so yeah...keep up the great work, cause I think you really nailed the people in this story down. I mean most writers on these stories never write this much, and I've found your long chapters to be quite entertaining. I really hope you continue this, so yeah peace out.
unknown ray chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
hay lookie I got the first review spot :)
it seems everybody hasn't got here yet but ur doing a good job even without a Beta
I feel like Sara dosnt get a lot of screen time but shot u have a lot of OCs and the brother references seems to make up for that, but anyways keep up the good work and kinda get Sara to talk just a little more PWWWES with a sundae on the side

unknown ray chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
yo what up I havnt been on in a while, dam I missed a lot, wew but its nice to catch up with whats been going on
for the thing about posting the character's Bios, I would not like to see them because I think it is more fun to learn about them as the story progresses and it draws the reader in more
anyways no I didn't see waldo where is he? :D
The Dread Pirate chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Hey, great chapter. I like the whole agnst you have going on it fits very well. I am looking forward to your next chapter. Keeton is looking very good as a character, you are doing a good job. I hope Keeton doesn't end up as the single one lol.
Biganime40 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
I put the wrong link this is the right one sorry but the story is getting good everybody making a click but now who is going to be the leader of the group? I can smell the Tension in the air!

imgres? /wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sniper_2_artwork_01_ & /2012/06/27/e3-hands-on-sniper-ghost-warrior-2/&us g_b5S4-GTScgIsxlkwOvkIC-IEK7s&h1000&w714&sz450&hle n&start2&zoom1&tbnid_mVLW0rtDTnz6M:&tbnh149&tbnw10 6&eiO-huUYGHDomF2AXmh4Fw&prev/search%3Fq%3Dwp-cont ent/uploads/2012/06/sniper_2_artwork_01_%26client% 3Dms-android-metropcs-us%26sa%3DX%26nomo%3D1%26biw %3D320%26bih%3D407%26tbm%3Disch&itbs1&saX&ved0CCkQ rQMwAQ
Biganime40 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I found a picture of what John looks like with his military radio (call sign: "2-5 MICK BETA, CHARLIE 6 Call sign "Shadow Tomahawk")on but Just imagine him Older, gray haired, and his scar. The sniper rifle is called an CheyTac Intervention (M200)

/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sniper_2_artwork_01_
tesir samaha chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
wow that chapter was boss,great job and keep it up
XDreamKillerX chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
INCONCEIVABLE CHAPTER!It was great :D there were a few punctual mistakes but other then that it was totally great :) Love yah :D
Ryou Ryuu chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Hmmmmm First of all, I'm Nero's creator, i changed my profile name before you go thinking i'm some randomer trying to fix random characters. But if you could, Nero needs to be a little more clumsy around people, he'd probably be a little anxious about them at first. Well, when he's not occupied in his own little world anyway XD Anyways i look forward to the next chapter.
unknown ray chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
well nicely done the fight scean was awsome how everything was potrayed and the blond moment everyone had about the yelling :D
well anyways cant wait 4 more
VengefulBiscuit chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Eh I was annoyed at the time! But yea haha. Awesome chapter with some flirty stuff in there :d it was nice and long too(How I like it ;O.. I mean chapters.. I'm not gay ._. ) And there were no mistakes. It was Excellent! And GRRR I hate cliffhangers -_-. They are my enemy D:(
Well yea Extraordinary chapter. XD
AvengedAniZom chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
No dudes it's ok to say it I mean if there's nothing else to say its not an issue xD