Reviews for Pierced
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I didn't like everyone putting clint seemed not them especially black widow comment.
AlienTourist chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Thanks for writing this! The conversation was hilarious and what...happened afterward was even better. I don't think I've ever read Steve/Clint before.
HaiImCourtney13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You make me so happy. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Can you write a fanfic for star wars the clone wars with the pairing of Anakin and captain rex
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love the story, its a great read. :) I would recommend that you put spaces between each paragraph so its not too confusing when other read it. :) Nice plot though... and ending too. :)
jackfarron777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Really sexy story! I wish there were more smutty clint/steve stories out there... or more clint/steve in general.

Haha but seriously awesome story :D
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Steve Rogers chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
AMAAAAAAAAAZING
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh Yeah this is a good story love it.
IbuChan chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hells, YEAH!
I love Clint on top while taking it.. ;) And Cap not being a little girl about sex is my head canon :)

Thanks for this, very good read and very hot... *drools into keyboard*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was beautiful. 3
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You brilliant...evil..amazing writer..love it
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
HOT! Love this pairing, it isn't around enough. Nice one!

:D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was awesome!
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Haaaaaay.

I don't know if you watch Game Of Thrones, but the last line really reminded me of one scene where the guardsman was making jokes about a character not being so lethal, because he'd been "stabbing" another character with his "sword" for years, and the other character was doing JUST fine...

I enjoyed it! Feel free to make and post some more!

Amanda