Reviews for Blue Moon
Liz chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I cried.
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was heartbreaking. I was so, so hoping they'd find a cure, and get the antidote, but at the same time I knew Jade would die, and that's what made it so tragic.

Beautiful, beautiful writing and characterization. I love how Jade rescued Beck from his depression, and gave him a reason to live again, and that he was the one with her in the end. Just the idea of them meeting and spending such a short time together, knowing that they were meant to spend years together and not hours...its so bittersweet. And the last line "Zero." *Dies inside*.

Great ideas, fabulous writing, over all amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
...so sad. Good job, though.
maddy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
this was AMAZING! she wasn't ooc because if jade was dying she would become the nice person she wanted to be
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
:,( this.. was... Perfection... Sad.. Amazing. Perfection.. OMG... I just... Beautiful.
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i'm crying, this was amazing!
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You call this bad writing? I was crying from the middle to the end :") You are so good :)) God. You're my idol. This i\stroy is my favorite.
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I got a little teary eyed as the hours got later, but the tears didn't start until after the flash mob. This was so good and even if it was a little OOC, it was still so good. Totally different but still really good.
RetickLover chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Robbing a bank like that, would be friggin awesome. And i kinda wanna know what happens to beck after that xD
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That story was... awesome. But sad. Very sad. Good job. :)
WillowEchoRiver chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
No. You are not allowed to say anything about that writing being bad because there was nothing to that that could possibly be translated into bad writing. That was insanely good writing. That writing was so good that it has me sitting here, tears streaming down my face as I try to comfort myself by eating pudding. The writing was amazing. So amazing it like killed me. I am dead. (actually though I really am sitting here crying and clearing my throat irrationally because now all I can do is picture that and, ah! Sadness.) Anyway, that was truly heartbreaking. It was a wonderful piece. Really, really. The school scene really got to me, I don't know why. I think the idea of 'her life before' really makes the ending so much harder. And the last scene was touching and terrible (in the best possible sense!) It was just wonderful. I really don't know how else to say it. Thank you for that beautiful work.
seddiejathan1020 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Amazing! Argh, still crying..
secretparamour chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
How did you even come up with this? It's brilliant. You have a fantastic imagination...and this was so wonderfully composed.

I loved everything, I mean - it was, gosh, true love. They met at a convenient store. I'd love to meet a Beck at a convenient store...

But this was great - and very exciting.

Although, one criticism, I did find the end a tad rushed. I don't know, I liked it a lot, but something about the lack of, well, Beck in the end just bothered me a little bit. But it was still brilliant, nevertheless.
Bade4ever chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Gosh this was sad but great. I started crying while reading this. I kept thinking stop reading before you get sad but I didnt. You are a great writer.
gabisamore chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Despite it being a bit OOC, I really liked this story. It was a unique plot and I really enjoyed it! Besides, I think everyone would be a bit more open if they were going to die in 24 hours. Great job! Gabi