Reviews for Blood from Stone
mansts chapter 5 . 4/1
This chapter is wonderful! I'm so happy you didn't abandon this story! Looking forward to reading more!
bunnyluv4u chapter 5 . 3/13
Are you going to continue this? Katniss Stone sounds so weird in my mind.
bunnyluv4u chapter 3 . 3/13
It was so sad when they were tearing down fanfics with explicit content during the progression of the hunger games fandom. Seriously, it just seems more special between them because of their physical and mental environment... I wonder what I sound like to other readers...
bunnyluv4u chapter 1 . 3/13
I'm late but do i still get a cookie? Which cookie are we talking about...I'm so confused...
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG192 chapter 5 . 3/12
Oh my goodness… This story is soooooo amazing! I totally love it! :)
flip fantasia chapter 5 . 2/28
Good start to this story, I know you write a ton, and then you must have gotten caught up in PiP. Glad to see you come back to this story (was it your first?) I just started writing, I have other ideas that float into my head, but I am afraid if I start something new my original story may never get finished. So many of you lovely writers are much faster than I am, I don't know how you do it. Anyhow, thank you for your writing and all that you do. :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 2/26
fantastic story thus far! can't believe it was a simple name change that was the problem. though really, what a cliffhanger to leave katniss (and us!) on now. :)
Browniangel chapter 5 . 2/26
Boy was my emotional all over the place. I so happy that Peeta found away to get Ruby to understand what he felt for Katniss.

Katniss amazed herself on how she felt about losing Peeta. She wasn't having it, she wasn't about to lose him at all.

Unbelievable that Katniss had to find out that she was no longer Katniss Everdeen that her grandmother had changed her name without them knowing. That was down right wrong,

Peeta was so happy that he now has the paper that tell him that he married to the girl of his dreams. He was so happy to tell everyone.

Now they are going to have a toasting that they have invited everyone from both sides whether they are happy about it or not that include the Hawthorne.

It is a little sad that for Peeta is so really and he knows it not for Katniss or is it? She felt hurt that Peeta wasn't going to be imitate again. She had to tell him she wants to be his wife in every way. Peeta wants Katniss to feel just as good as he did and he going to show Katniss.

Can't wait till the next chapter of Katniss and Peeta life, what is going to be in store for them. I love this story.
Browniangel chapter 4 . 2/26
I am so lucky that I don't have to wait for the next chapter, I would be dealing out.

I love how both Katniss and Peeta face Katniss grandmother and Peeta wicked mother. They handle them very well even though Katniss wanted to hurt Mrs. Mellerk.

Poor Prim thought something bad had happen to Katniss. When she found out the truth she couldn't be more happier about Peeta being part of the family.

Prim also help Katniss and Peeta understand where Gale is in Katniss life. It helped Peeta understand Katniss relationship with Gale. He knows that Gale a big part of her life and didn't want to take him away from her. Now Katniss has clarified that Peeta is the only one for her even her lover, that was hugh.

Katniss also understand why Peeta wanted a public toasting. He wants to share his news with the world that he is married to Katniss Everdeen.

On to chapter 5 to find out what just happen, how can Katniss and Peeta be denied, what happen. I'm a little scares to find out why but here I go. Please be a mistake I don't know if Katniss can handle being away from Peeta now.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 2/26
Katniss surprised herself promising Peeta that she will never leave him, no matter what she feels. A little afraid that she could be pregnant but will have Peeta child he deserve to have children.

She is going to do everything she can to be the best wife. She known she is feeling something more for Peeta that she can't explain. She knows she cares deeply for Peeta but love him she not sure.

Peeta couldn't be more happier to know that Katniss doesn't regret her choice to be with him. They still not sure of their rolls but they are in it together. On to chapter 4 to find out what the future holds for Katniss and Peeta.

I hope they don't take this down its fantastic, I will defiantly look it up on tumbler.
Browniangel chapter 2 . 2/26
Katniss sure did surprised Peeta, she was moving way to fast for him. Doing what she thinks she needs to do, trying not to get emotional at all.

On the other hand Peeta only wants what's best for Katniss. Knowing he believes she rather be with Gale. He knows she never wanted children and she will to give it all up.

Gale asked Katniss to marry him. Katniss was shock by this and when he hurt her feelings by saying all those horrible things. She couldn't help but slap him.

Peeta couldn't help but confess his true feeling for Katniss. He needed her to understand that he will do everything he can to keep her safe.

Does she feel more for Peeta that she doesn't understand. She feels safe in his arm and happy on to chapter 3. To find how Katniss feel when she wakes in Peeta arms.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 2/26
Great first chapter, I am so hooked. I feel for Katniss, she lost both of her parents and now live with her grandparents. It's sad that they use Prim to get Katniss to do what they want her to do.

It's crqzy that it took Katniss to moving into town and becomes townie. That Peeta found courage to talk to Katniss even tell her that she pretty.

I love that they have bonded as friends and Peeta really known Katniss. He is even willing to sacrifice himself for her to go where she loves the forest and Gale. Not sure what her relationship beside being best friend or is there more to it.

Katniss seems very protective over Peeta. I was happy that she stop that which of a mother from hurting Peeta again. Onto chapter 2 to find out how Katniss life is going to change and what will Peeta do to keep Katniss happy.
abk1973 chapter 5 . 2/25
Love this story! Update soon!
Reader701 chapter 5 . 2/23
I'm so glad to read this chapter! I can't remember how long ago I started reading, but this was worth the wait. I was more worried than I should have been about their license being denied.
SunDanceQT chapter 5 . 2/22
Absolutely loving this fic! It's beautifully written and the story is so sweet.
But ack! Why did you have to stop there?