Reviews for Hitmanstuck
darklight123 chapter 4 . 1/25
plz update TT
im broken sicne u havent updated since 2012
MizGlazses chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Please do update soon! And might I ask when Jade will come into the picture?
going-rogue2374 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I absolutely love this! Especially love me some brotherly Jake/John shenanigans. I do hope you update 3
Moregami chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This is amazing! I'm sure you've got lots of people telling you that but why not add one more to the list? ;)
On a side note, I've actually been keeping track of the story for a long time now and it still hasn't updated :(
No pressure (that's the last thing I'd want you to get) but when should we be expecting the next chapter?
myah.julian chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This story is amazing! It needs to keep going! I'm dying here ; 0 ;
Dysfunctional Serenity chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
When is this going to be updated? Iz need more!
Comeneth chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Have to say, I'm loving this so far. Having seen all the hitmanstuck stuff on Blackoutballad's tumblr, I was estatic to learn that there was a fanfic that was being made with such close interatctions with Blackoutballad. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
The Fey chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Karkat...oh it just hurts...
soundlessRaindrop chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
this is amazing
its really sad...karkats story...
it really makes me ponder the fortune of life and how we should appreciate it as such
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Some grammatical mistakes here and there but nothing horrible. I was wondering how Dirk and John would interact and this chapter answered my wishes. Thank you for updating!
nict chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I like this! It's a fantastic story. I hope you write more soon!
nict chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is a great story! It's fantastic!
Thunder-Angelist chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
yes I like this. I like this very mucho.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This is becoming more and more interesting :)! Please do continue. Also, I'm half hoping that this will have slash in future chapters XD.
Eorendel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012