Reviews for Breaking the Fall for Our Dear Queen
NukaNine chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
This needs to be continued. IT'S SO CUTE, OH MY LORD I LOVE YOU!
harrylee94 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Lol! I think I've read this before somewhere... :P
(gotta love facebook :P)
So funny! Best filler ever!
umbreon88 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Write more, please! I want to see more of Reaver's 'soft side.' I always thought he would have some kind of connection to Sparrow, and I'm loving Ben and Percy's relationship. Please continue!
-sincerely,
umbreon88
Queen of Albion chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Paige, that b*tch.
Back2backstudios chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
loved it
harrylee94 chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
#blush# I got mentioned... Thank you. :)
Such an amazing chapter! I love how you wrote it. It was so different to what I had been expecting, but it was perfect!
I love how Percy thought that Ben was an illusion. It made the whole 'madness' thing seem that much more real! Brilliant!
I'm looking forward to more! And, as always, I'm here if you need any help. :)
Cryptic Metaphor chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
C: Thanks for the internet cookie.
Cryptic Metaphor chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Oh my goodness, this is, by far, the best chapter so far.[That I've read.] I love it. I was practically in stitches laughing at the part where Reaver came in... Keep it up.
CookieMeister chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Really good story :) I really hate the fact that Ben isn't a romanceable character on the game and whenever I read these kind of stories I'm always so envious of the queen ! But anyway I can't wait for more chapters :)
, CookieMeister
harrylee94 chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
No, not madness, just... A Hero's visions I suppose. At least that's what it looks like. Kind of like when Theresa comes to visit. Maybe it's leaking through...
Either way, I don't think she's mad or insane or whatever, just misunderstood. They could be ghosts! Oh! The possibilities are endless!
Great chapter! And an interesting way to end it! Swimming in Aurora? What will they do next?
harrylee94 chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Aw! That was a really sweet chapter! I still don't see how everyone would think she's mad though... And damn that Page! why did she have to confuse poor Ben?

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next!
JojoDayDreamin chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Awe, a short one? Lol, I'm just kidding - I still love it! :)
harrylee94 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
That apple thing sounds familiar...

Great chapter! I love the awkwardness between them. Can't wait for you to write more!
chelsiec chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I really enjoyed this new chapter! :D

pleaaaasse keep writing it! :)
JojoDayDreamin chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Woooooow! I absolutely *love* Percy! I'm so tired of seeing Fable FanFics with the stuck-up, predictable Queen MC. Anyway! I really like your writing style, and I hope you keep updating! :D