Reviews for Thor and Jane's Reunion
MahNamesJane chapter 12 . 5/19
Dear LiteraiGeek

I in love with this story, I have reviewed before and I know that the last time this was updated was a few years ago but please if you get this review please start writing again. You have an amazing talent of writing and I would truly appreciate it if you would share ur gift with this rest of us FanFiction reads.
Thanks. x
MahNamesJane chapter 12 . 5/17
Love this so much!
I know that the last time this was updated was 2013 but if the writer of this fan fiction gets this please make another couple of chapters as this story is one of the best I've read. Thanks x
isabeugalan chapter 12 . 3/30
I seriously need more lol
Imapeacock chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
I hope you can still update or that you will update soon!
Emily Fairhall chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
OMG I love your story! I had initially planned on reviewing each chapter as I read, but I couldn't help myself and just kept reading.
Please please please update it :)
Emily Fairhall chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I was so anxious to see Jane's reaction to Thor I had to reread the chapter cause I accidentally skipped some :)
You've stepped into the minds of these characters so well. I can see Robert, Chris, Gwyneth etc moving and saying what you've written in my mind.
I love the little quirks of Thor here: pressing the button, missing jokes. It's awesome :)
Emily Fairhall chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I quite like the premise for this. You've taken on the mantle of Thor very well. Tony's witty as usual. As much as I'd prefer Pepper to be less clueless, I suppose her cluelessness in this chapter is necessary.
Very well written, moving on to the next chapter :)
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
I hope you update soon! I love the story so far!
SpiderCatDude chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
The masked guy is Spidey, isn't it? X3
SpiderCatDude chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
WRITE MORE WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME YOU AMAZING, FANTASTIC PERSON!
SpiderCatDude chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
D'awwww I just melt over Thor and Jane fluff. XD This was great I laughed, I cried, I got angry, perfect mix. Keep up the writing!
wailuku chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
I just found this story and I love it. There aren't enough jane and thor stories out there. Please update again soon
lakota chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Very good!(: Wish there was more
MakorraLove97 chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I love this! I hope you plan on updating soon, can't wait! :D
MakorraLove97 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013