Reviews for Five Stages
MoonLight1300 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aaaaahhhgggggg!
Lovely fic. Deep down, I don't think she was actually there...
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i hope she was there
montez chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I would think the last part is in his mind, especially with your last line concerning Phil, I think he's watching his friend completely lose himself in grief-that can be so easy to do.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is excellence in fic form. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm seriusly hoping you follow it up.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
asdfghjk! "I'll leave it up to you to decide if Natasha was really there in that last scene, or if it was just in Clint's imagination." No, I must know! D: This was really good, but heartbreaking.
littlemisslovelygood chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
...wow. you are a heartless being. you have succeeded in making me cry, are you happy with yourself? i know you said that its up to us if she was dead or alive, and as much as i wish she were alive i know she was dead. i hate you. i love you. well done
stanheart chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh my God. This is so beautiful! I loved it! And if it's up to me to decide if she's there or not, I'll probably think the worst, cause I like to torture myself that much.

Great story! 3
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
oh my god why would you write this? I am sobbing. I LOVED IT but oh my god you ripped my heart out. Even at the end where she came back & wasn't actually dead, I was so happy, but then you took that all away by saying "I'll leave it up to you to decide if Natasha was really there in the last scene." I FREAKING LOST IT.
LacoTaco chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
First of all, this almost made me cry. This is a really good story. Second of all, I am not sure if Natasha is there or not, because Fury really could have decided to not tell Clint, so Natasha could still be alive. However, at the end, it says that Phil was watching his agent, not agents.

This story is beautifully written and downwrite depressing.
UnwrittenPages chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ugh no, my heart is breaking now. The last two lines even your AN, just did it for me. It's a really good story. Loved it.
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so terribly wonderful, it hurts. I can't.
SarahSerendipidy-OliviaMaestro chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
HOW CAN YOU MAKE ME FEEL THESE THINGS! GOD!
liltinglullaby chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT

aaaaaanyway.

I really liked this. I've always had an obsession for fics where Natasha dies (does that make me sadistic?), so I particularly enjoyed this.

The ending was really apt, and I know I started off this review by keyboard raging (sorry about that, haha) but I think it's lovely, the way you left it like that for the reader's interpretation (though I'm veering towards the version where it's just Clint's imagination because of the last scene with Coulson).
Cookie-Stories chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
OH HELL NO. HELL NO, PERSON! do NOT just end the story like that! :( it's so sad, and the use of English - IT MIGHT NOT BE LIKE OTHER ACE WRITERS USING WORDS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND ONE BIT - is perfect! -mindblown-

I have a feeling Natasha wasn't real :( though I really really wish it was! it broke my heart completely, to see Clint like that at the very end when Coulson had to address it. it made me think that he was too heartbroken to return to reality :'(
Sb.012 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
wow. that was great, do think natasha was there. please update