Reviews for Her Future King
Braget chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
Beautiful. I usually dont read fem merlin stories. But im happy I read this one. I LOVED IT! *jumps up and down in childish manner* "YAY WANT MORE!"
AsorenRM chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
I really liked how fluffy it was. The love sparked between the two was amazing. They fit like peanut butter and jelly.
Compliment Giver chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
What I love the most about this story is that Cambia is the spanish word for "change". That added a new layer to the story for me.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Why didn't Merlin take action with her own magic? And I thought she was supposed to be helping, how could things have gone so badly? You did see what Merlin did in the final battle of the series, right?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Merlin doesn't swear, in the original or any other fan fic I've read, including yours up to this point. So why did you have her swear?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
She wouldn't have been bored, she would have been preparing for war! She is the queen after all. She should be stressed to the max, not bored.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
great detail with the hand fastening, although that first bit about who was holding what crown was very confusing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
This seems way too smooth of sailing right now. There's not a lot of conflict to make it interesting.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I think Arthur would need to tell the smith what he wanted. Perhaps he could give the smith a drawing or something?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like that you make Arthur shallow in the beginning. It gives his character room to grow.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
I rarely read the female-Merlin fic, but I read this and it's a nice and cute story. :)
crazzyredhead chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
This was a great story and I loved it.
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
OH GOD I GUESSED BENEDICT CORRECTLY IN THE FIRST CHAPTER
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
*whistles* Merlin's kinda perverted.
heidi chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
very pretty, but what person prefer merlin boy, after all that makes it more cute and perfect for arturo, congratulations, a beautiful plot.