Reviews for New Year, New Hope
Amawyn Aleanvirrea chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ur writing is amazing and I'm really enjoying it like a lot of people are! It's really really good and is some of the best fanfic on here!
doidazzleyou chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I love your writing. I read For Love of Family before I read this one. You seem to have a thing with paralysis... :) I really enjoy your work. I'm not a fan of reading incomplete stories but I think I will give the last story a place in my alert box :) Just don't take TOO long to finish, I don't have years to wait.
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Sweet goodbyes! :)
Stephanie O chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
The only thing I would've liked to see during the scene with Harry and Ginny alone in her dormitory was a kiss! :) Very sweet moment, with him hovering outside her window on his broom!
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Glad to see Harry & Ginny had some good quality time together at the end there! :) I was curious about how Hermione's reconnaisance dragons worked...were they like patronuses who reported back to her?
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Oh man, poor Harry! I almost forgot Ginny wasn't a healer-in-training already, just going by her actions in this chapter! Very smart thinking, writing down everything she did for everyone - just like in any nurse's office! :)
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
I liked the addition of the P/T pool, but especially Luna's blocking Myrtle from any way of entering said pool! :) Loved Luna's comment about thing 'going down the toilet' whenever Myrtle shows up in their bath! LOL Oh yes, and I can't forget to say how much I liked the ending with Harry & Ginny getting cozy in the common room by the fire! :D There's not nearly enough kissing between them, in my opinion! ;)
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I really liked the part where Hermione and Ginny were discussing possible reasons behind Harry's increased skill in duelling...I really like the idea that he IS fighting for Ginny! :)
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
I loved the message they decoded from Harry's bouquet! :) Very romantic!
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Such a pity I couldn't send clothes zipping back to the correct rack themselves back when I worked in retail! Sure would be nice! :) Great Quidditch play-by-play!
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Such a sad beginning to this chapter! I'm so glad things are looking better/brighter for everyone now.
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I liked the part where Mrs. Chang was working with Ginny & Harry on the "free association" - very intimate, in a way.
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
What a kiss! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh, poor Myrtle! lol I thought Luna's explanation about Harry needing to work through the stages of grief twice was very insightful and makes a lot of sense. I also liked how Neville calmly shared that he already knew about the prophecy...like, surprise! I don't just know about Herbology! lol
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This looks familiar to me...the last book Ginny found, specifically. I wonder if I read your story on another site? (I'm terrible about forgetting which stories I've read or where I read them!) Loved how the Thestrals gave Malfoy their own special "welcome home"! :) I'm very intrigued by the last book...and wonder if Ginny will heed the warnings?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »