Reviews for Red
UH-MAZING start to your story here; I love how you presented BW and her relationship with Hawkeye. Please please PLEASE continue!

KindKelsey chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Oh my god! Please don't say your going to leave us hanging like that?! I love your writing style and I would love to see you come back to this!
DanAlaya chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Please please please update your story. I really want to find out what happens.
ShadowDog34 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I'm very curious about this Boris person... I love it so far. Can't wait for an update!
GyMusicAddict chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Migoodness this is cool! Can't wait for more! :)
Vana1818 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I am intrigued now, looking forward to the next chapter! x
Myriad-13 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh Tony, Tony you nosy boy. Riling Nat up like that.

And ooh boy. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm thinking an emotional showdown :D
rarefiednight chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Just wanted to tell you that I think the story is awesome thus far and encourage you to continue :)

BlackHawk yay! Totally my favorite Avengers ship :)
tic tac toe 03 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012

NF chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness. :O You just had to stop the chapter there. Now I need to know who this Boris dude is and what is it about him that makes Natasha so nervous. Ahh! I cant wait for the next chapter again. :D

P.S I squealed when I saw my name in your A/N. w
Crumpled Paper Hearts chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
*makes a gurgling sound* need... more humouurrrr, need big laugh... *cough* to move on...

Heh, anyways. Good to see you back at this story again. Such a shame Thor isn't around, though. I really love your idea for Bruce's little experiment. It does make quite sense. Yet I just realized that I didn't even sense Clint's presence anywhere here. Just for knowing's sake; he was with the rest in front of Fury, right? But putting such aside, keep up.
crystalbladedragon chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I find this fic to be very interesting, I hope you do update as much as you can. I'm very intrigued _
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Nonononononononono! Please no past evil love interest, I'm sorry but that's so cliche! I'm really really really sorry! This story is awesome and I really want to see what you have in mind for Natashas past and how the Avengers react but please please please don't put a really cliche scene!
maximoffed chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Update soon, please!:D great story!
maximoffed chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was really good:D great job!