Reviews for Beyond the Fire
JoeyLuv chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I had a feeling that Todd just might make an appearance. Glad he did, The guys have gone thru hell in this one, hope they both get the GOOD drugs!
JoaniexJony chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Another great chapter full of tension, and surprises.

Loved Todd's intervention, and it's a good job that help has come in time.

Looking forward to seeing who and why this has all come about!

sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Wow! That was close! Good thing Ronon showed when he did! Nice-Todd had a spy planted in the facility! Excellent plotting! Todd is such a cool character!
sheppardlover928 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Oh it just figures! They couldnt have landed on a peaceful planet with friendly people who were allies of Atlantis could they? You are just taking our boys thru the wringer times ten! At least the queen restored their lives and while Sheppard literally pulled them through before-its his turn to be the whumped one and Rodney needs to save their butts! I am just loving this story! SAdly now after reading each chapter straight through-I need to wait for you to post more! (whine!) Please hurry!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
OMG! That was close! But did it work! Poor John and Rodney! I sure hope Rodney was right! These guys need food, water and lots and lots of TLC! Is that next or is there more trials to face-not sure either one would survive any more torture!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
wow! more tenseness and lots of angst! Rodney sure is being a trooper and John is being the ultimate self-sacrificing hero I love him for! Just hope it doesnt cost him too much in the end! You sure are whumping the guys royally!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Plea to the universe-ditto! Score one for our guys-yeah! Agaist the odds they made it-but where are they headed? Rodney is already nearly spent! Glad John is still okay-but I have a feeling there may be some Shep whumping coming up? Very angsty and tense! Loving it!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Grrrreeeat plot! I love the survival game angle! Very tense-but know my fave guys will prevail-right? I love the multitude of obstacles and even if they get thru the gate, there is another planet of obstacles to overcome! Clever! Loving it!
BMick chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Come on, Rodney! He's focused now, and understands how much Sheppard is counting on him.

It took a lot for Sheppard to knowingly put himself forward for re-living his worst nightmare.
shepsgirl72 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
It's really not surprising John was close to breaking after everything he's been through trying to protect Rodney, but now McKay has a plan. Let's hope he can see it through!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Another great chapter! You whumped Shep good too..and McKay had to listen to poor Shep being fed upon. *iz a proud whumper*

Can't wait for the next chapter. Cheers! }:O

firemeta chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
This is amazing, you manage to keep the dynamic between my two favourites alive and burning. I really hope you continue to write! Sheppard is an absolute hero, and i can't help but love Mckay and his loyalty:)

If you have the time, could you write something about Rodney and his talent at piano, maybe playing in front of the Atlantis crowd? involving the team, of course, especially Sheppard, maybe encouraging him to continue?
JoaniexJony chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Wow...what a great chapter! You really had me in the depths of despair when John was so demoralised he couldn't be bothered to snark back at Rodney.

But how much can he stand of this? I hope Rodney can get his plan to work. I don't think John can take much more, and I know McKay wouldn't be able to deal with it like his friend.

Great stuff!

Kinetikat chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Sorry not to review each chapter, just read through this story in one go!

You've captured the two characters' voices really well, and the level of whump is painful! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
shepsgirl72 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Sheppard and McKay are in bad shape, and now they're headed who know's where? Even if they manage to get the 'gate to jump they're heading into unknown territory without the supplies or the energy to help them survive. Can't wait to see where they end up!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »