Reviews for Rebound
Ronin Kenshin chapter 7 . 3/18
awesome totally great loved this chapter great work!
Anime PJ chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I don't normally leave reviews because I can never think of anything good to say but I'd feel like an idiot for not making some comment here. Could you get any more adorable, I'm a dude and I find myself gushing at most of this. Then again I take to emotions a lot more than most people I know so that might have something to do with it.

Also, I can't figure out whether I'm proud of Jack or mortified. Probably the second one.
DarthRushy chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
You don't have to have people reference the Doctor and the Professor together all the time.
Here when Wilf is like "Doctor... Professor, there's this face."
Would you talk like that?
DarthRushy chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Awwwww, Christina didn't get to kiss the Doctor in ANY story... I didn't really like the character anyway, but it's always fun to see a jealous Time Lady.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Lovely wedding really, I did love it.

Oh for gods sake JACK!
LovableAmethyst129 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
You had nothing to worry about. This is very beautifully written.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
You do not know how much I miss your little spoilers for the next episode. ;*(
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
"FINALLY" -quote from SLL, also know as sherlockianyepguest, on this chapter 'cos thats all she said the whole time.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
HEY I REALLY HOPE PROF WILL BE GETTING A SCREWDRIVER! WHEN YOU SEE THIS NEXT, PM ME AND TELL ME, I REALLY DON'T WANNA TAKE THE TIME TO WAIT AND READ IT! GGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
VioletK chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Oh my God, the attack was hilarious!
This chapter is amazing! Amazing!
Alice and Athena chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Amazing! Keta AWESOMESAUCE. I 3 it. So, so, so cute. Can't wait to started reading Revitalization. Definitely will be adding the Academic Series to my favorites!
-Nyx
jade2000 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
I love this chapter! And I wish the Professor was real so they can make it a episode! Love it, especially funny parts! U did a marvelous job! And as the doctor would say Brilliant!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
That was so sad. The time lords, there and gone again. His mother!? How did she get there!? They said goodbye to everyone at least. :') and Donna was happily married. :3 it's sad. The regeneration. They don't want it but...

Yay! More fluffy goodness! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Oh god. That is /so/ not f*cking good.

I love the 10 though! T-T 11 is...meh. :p
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
*squeals* I love it! They're finally married! X3 awwwwww! X3 lol! Oh Jack. XD *huffs* I wish you'd write a lemon.