Reviews for The Runaway Effect
ILoveHinataForever chapter 16 . 3/12
That was the cutest and sweetest Snarry fanfic I have ever read.
Severus was so vulnerable and afraid and Harry was as strong and resilient as always.
They fit together so well, it's unbelievable. They are my favourite pairing.
This story was adorable. :)
IchigoPudding chapter 16 . 3/11
Super cute xx
IchigoPudding chapter 10 . 3/10
Super cute so far
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Sev can fly without a broom, remember?
itradedyesterday chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
DAWWWWW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH! MAH FEELZ!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Wow
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Hahaha I like that last bit. But i must ask...what color are your eyes then? I have to imagine this one to make it real. Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Damn...your making them move into this romantic stuff quite fast. Its really getting sappy. Lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Well its not bad, that's for sure, but its so mushy. It makes me laugh to picture snape so mushy. I've read all kinds of fanfic, but none of them have him like this. I've seen him sapy and discustingly mushy and mean and pitiful and submissive and cross-dressing and evil...and everything else. But...I don't think I've ever seen him quite like this. He is almost nervous. Like a young boy...a emo even. Its kinda...cute. that's the only word I can think of...Severus, cute? Ya i know its odd. Haha but its pretty good.
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
College is a university and colleague is someone you work with :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Catched caught to catch in past tense
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
College colleage a work mate
moodysavage chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Sooo wonderfully fluffy... I loved this! Harry not giving up... Severus running scared... them both being totally in love with each other... love love love loved this!
Serpent91 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Cute story. A little bit rushed in places perhaps, but it fills it's purpose.
Artemis Ameretsu chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I have to say, this is a great fic, but the authors note for this chapter just made me crack up laughing which is no easy feat considering I'm on the verge of tears for poor sevvy-kins.