Reviews for Escape
clj7 chapter 20 . 10/16
Guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
ohsnapitzlexi chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Can you PLEASE make a sequel to escape
shyanna.owens.3 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Hiiiiiiii, So I just subscribed to your youtube channel! You're Welcome! xoxoVictorious!
shyanna.owens.3 chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Thank you for the Funfacts! 3 I Love Them, and you're such a talented writer to be writing at the age of 12! Wow!
and now you have increased your progress.! I love your work and Some day I hope you do great things in your life using these stories! ) xoxoVictorious! 3 )
shyanna.owens.3 chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
OMG! Thank You So Much For Making This, You Are The Best Author I Know! I Love and Hate Your Cliff hangers lol but Mostly, You Shoud Start Publishing books! This is definnally a YAY, and I would Love You to continue this! 3 xoxoVictorious! 3 )
Sads chapter 12 . 1/17/2014
I stopped reading at chapter twelve, the pregnancy ruined it all, so bye.
JadeWest1234 chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
ook this story is great as well as earthquake. what is the sequel of escape called?
CatJade chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
I love your stories
could you do another one with Cat and Jade being best friends and the main characters, kind of like the one with Stanly in
katryna.north chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
hey I would love to work on a fic with u I haven't written a story on fanfiction yet
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read. both this & earthquake. it's all so amazing & heart-warming. I love it. I've been dying for you to post the sequel. please post it soon, I can't wait much longer. I'm so anxious to read on into what happens next. I'm excited for the 'intensity' of this upcoming sequel. you're an amazing writer. I've read many of your stories, but this one has to be my favorite. keep up the amazing work. & please post the sequel soon! I'll definitely keep my eyes out for it.

your fan (:
CutesyBunny chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Aw, poor Cat! I loved her room, LOL. Sorry for that humored sympathy. XD
Anyways, nice work.
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
LOL, "Hey, stop talking." XD Just like in that one episode...
Nice work.
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Nice work.
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Aw it's okay. My stories ALL have spelling mistakes because I made them LITERALLY months ago, LOL. Nice work.