Reviews for Without Bulma
Asdfghjkl6532 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is really good so far, please update soon!
miikodesu chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
their life is miserable without bulma! how long vegeta can take care of his kids..

maybe you can reincarnation bulma :D
tapion580 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Hello! I really like this story, well done creating vegeta's character! Spot on! I hope u update soon!
elleelle chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Gah!, why didn't Vegeta let Trunks know that he helped him. I love Vegeta's character, but sometimes I just want o knock him upside the head!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Well... This is embarassing... Apparently I Didn't review your first chapter.. Hehe please disregard that part of my review
Blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I don't know if I said this in the last review, but Vegetas cruel in this fic! I'm not saying it's not good, but where's his character develoPment? Where's the guy who gave his life for his family? Has he retreated due the death of his wife?
Like I said, I still like your story. I just hope this will be explained later. Maybe when u write in Bulmas POV?
star870 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Please keep updating this story.
miikodesu chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
oh my god! i cant believe it! vegeta loves his daughter more than his son.. and i think he loves bura because she remains him about bulma alot, bura is mini bulma, although she have vegeta's scowl or vegeta's smirk same as trunks..
cara9001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I think you did great with this story. Vegeta really wasn't OOC and it was a really good story, I liked it a lot. XD
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I like the dark humor. I believe Vegeta would challenge Bulma to the fullest even after she was gone. It was kind of bittersweet. I'd love to see Bulma's point-of-view from heaven in another chapter.