Reviews for Never Have I Ever
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Too funny.
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2018
Lol, thanks for the great laugh.
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Oh how I love this! Of course Sherlock would not be an ordinary drunk. He is far removed from ordinary , don't see why Mycroft was so suprised. ;-)
Elias Cook chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Bwahahaha! XD That "Take these naked women away' and "I don't want your goat" part was hilarious. Very in character Mycroft and Sherlock. :) Lovely story
Elias Cook chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Hahahaha XD This was brilliant and hilarious and gosh Sherlock is so cute when he's drunk
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
They're friggin dorks. Both of them. Though they would never admit it. :)
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This is amazing! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Hahaha! Drunk Sherlock is funny.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I love it. A drunk Sherlock is amazing. Love his Never haves.
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Yes, yes, yes! I love this story! :-)
Soledad chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Absolutely hilarious. And now I'd like to know what the case was that Sherlock had to solve while he overthrew the dictature. Too bad he didn't want the goat, though. Think of all the experiments he could have done with it!
Fang's Fawn chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Oh, my gosh! “You’re very good at talking and doing that thing where people like you.” “Being polite?” “Yes! Your’e very good at that.”

SHEER GENIUS.

Kudos to John for staying patient and not clocking him. Or filming him! That's a great friend for you. :-)
GhyllWyne chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is absolutely perfect, and I would pay very good money to see it filmed. I can see both of them so clearly. Utterly IC and completely, adorably, hilarious. Thank you!
Captain Evermind chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Heh. Priceless. I love your version of drunken Sherlock. Immensely entertaining.
Spitifre303 chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
these are fantastic- i really like drunk sherlock