Reviews for McCall's Road to the Altar
Lindajuul chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Please, Write som more of this wonderful story : ) I love Your story and i hope Alex will beat/hit Mccall really bad and Our fav R. Hunter will save her and love her :-) and you are a very good writer and i hope you will Write some other stories as well :-) Take care :-)
JJ2008 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Finally getting a chance to get caught up! So sorry for the delayed review. I'm hopeful Alex will go away-)
syntax6 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Okay, I've caught up, and I share Z's love of the cheeseburger line. I also like the callback to her four favorite food groups! As for the rest, if she is this confused, I don't think she should be marrying anyone. Figure out what you want for yourself, McCall! Let the men fall where they may...
Zanarie chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
This is a great chapter! Worth the wait. You had me worried that this was going to be the last chapter and end with McCall marrying Alex. The last paragraph gave me some hope.
hjerte chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
You're finally back :-) I love Your story and i hope for more. You are a wery good writer. Have a Nice Sunday :-)
naebells chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Thank you so much for the update I loved it please don't punish me by waiting so long to update again.
BrassCupcake76 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Thanks all! I am SO sorry for the long delay (went through a bad time at the end of the year.. ) but now I am back in the saddle and so thankful for all of the great reviews so far and for all of you that have stuck with me! I am on a roll now so it definitely won't be long before I am updating again! I am also working on a few other stories, so stay tuned for those as well! I am determined to have Hunter and McCall live on for us, forever! ;)
Lindajuul chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Please, write some more of this fantastic story :-) can't wait for more. You are a really good writer :-)
starfiction123 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Omgosh plz continue this is lik the bandaid to the severe wound I had of months of watching hunter out of curiosity, got hooked t every episode, fell for hunter and deedee and got crushed after watching the end of season 6. I couldn't even do the movies. This helps so please continue!
hjerte chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I want for christmas a continuing of this story :-) I love your story, and i can't wait for the rest 3 Have a great christmas ;-)
hjerte chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Hi :-)
I'm waiting for more, please, please, please :-) I love your story 3
hjerte chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
You can make a story, and make Alex be a very bad guy, he can hit her and abuse her when she turn down the wedding and of course Hunter will save her and comfort her alot:)just an examlpe:) i love Hunter and Mccall.

Hjerte
hjerte chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Please, finish:)) very good story, can't wait to follow:-) And PLEASE, let it be Hunter she will married:-)
Zanarie chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I was happy to see you're back at it. Nice chapter!
BrassCupcake76 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Thanks, JJ! I am already working on the next chapters! Today my horoscope said something about creativity flowing and that it would be a good time to get some writing done if I had to, so hopefully I'll be able to knock out something really soon! So glad that you are loving the story! :) I'll post more soon, I promise! :)