Reviews for My Little SOS Brigade
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I really like this fic, but now this made me wonder something. What would happen if Haruhi and Discord ever met? *imagines the scene in her head and pales* That meeting would end with either Haruhi capturing Discord through the unknown use of her powers or the distraction of the entire universe, if not the entire multi/omni-verse . . . KEEP THOSE TWO AS FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AS POSSIBLE!
iheartwinky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I can't really take Haruhi's situation seriously because, there PONIES!
mongoose018 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very good cross i am a brony and love haruhi so this is ne of my favorite fanfics ever but you misspelled alot of words D:
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is epic what you did. I want this as a continuing story please you rock as a writer I want more of the SOS brigade. Here in equestria please I beg of you write more please.
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Okay, that was very, good, it was very sweet and heartwarming, and the twist was good too, wasn't expecting that. Good job!
JustAnotherGuy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Dear Jlargent,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on making a TMoHS/MLP:FiM fanfic. I really love both stories. :) However, I found a few things that got me a bit uneasy...

1) Nagato's line of asking what are cutie marks feels really out of character(OOC). Usually it would be up to Kyon to ask and (most of the time) Nagato to answer.

2) Might be just me, but Kyon seems OOC too, particularly at the part where he comforts Haruhi. A bit too...comforting much(?)

3) The part where Mikuru mentions about MLP:FiM, is she talking about the near future(as their timeline is about 2005 or so) or the future where Mikuru is from?

Putting that aside, this story was a good read, actually. A rating of 6.5 out of 10 is what I can give you. :) There's more space for improvement! Hoping to read more of you stories.

Cheers.