Reviews for Not His Time
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story, thanks bunches! I love it, when Gibbs and Vance get each other. Cheers!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Brilliant job
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yup! Ur right as usual! Another good one!
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Truly fine! Felt so bad for Vance in that epi!
karlii chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Nice... It's always fun to see what authors make of the episodes... :-)
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
The parallel and introspection were spot on,hit me right there in the heart.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great one shot. Until I read your story, I never realized the parallels between the two groups
binkeybella chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
The 'Yabba' episode was a gold mine for plot bunnies, I wrote one about Tony performance review, but never thought about this particular angle on the episode! Great, thoughtful one-shot, thanks for writing and posting!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Excellent!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very well reasoned and thought out, and an excellent parallel drawn. I loved how you picked up on this thing they do, of speaking volumes without saying a word, standing seriously together. Very enjoyable!
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice story, the kind of introspection probably going on inside Gibbs all the time. Nice parallel with Michael too, that was a good episode. Did kinda wonder how Tony got the performance review, maybe Gibbs did set him up! ;) It's not like 'excessively chatty' could have been a surprise. Really nice tag story.
Caro June chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Hey - nice little one shot. I enjoyed it - keep writing. Blessings!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great little short, wonderful insight into Gibbs and Tony's relationship
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
perfect !
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
What kept Gibbs from supporting Vance's trust of Michael however were the distinct differences between their respective charges. For DiNozzo, making him a good man meant some tough love, discipline and reassurance that no matter how he screwed up Gibbs would be there for him as long as he was honest. With his consistent support Gibbs has watched Tony grow up from flaky, insecure and unpredictable to semi-confident and dependable. Gibbs knows his young agent's insecurities will never leave him. The surprising shyness and sensitive nature that Tony hides so expertly will always be some of his more endearing traits and Gibbs never wants him to change who he is at heart. Gibbs had Tony and Tony really was a good son. Vance had Michael. Things don't always work out the way we hope and sometimes all you can do in the end is let go. Driving back to the Navy yard, Tony yabbering on next to him, Gibbs found himself feeling profoundly grateful that he'd never have to do is so Tony.

So agree with your A/N