Reviews for Recollection
gleefan2009 chapter 23 . 7/1
love it please write more
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 1/27
Good re-telling. This would have been my own personal choice as to how the original went, but thanks to Ms Rowling there are now millions of words written about manipulative, evil, etc Dumbledore due to how she touched our hearts to wake up to injustice. Hopefully it hasn't gone too much the other way and allowed people to think it's acceptable behaviour to keep a child in a cupboard.
GoodshipHarmony chapter 23 . 1/16
Sweet story, thank you for writing and sharing it.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 23 . 1/16
Muy bueno.
TomesNoMore chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I am really enjoying this so far, but I find it quite confusing...the timeline that is. The Quidditch final isn't until end of term and Snape covers Lupin's class before Christmas. Also you have mixed the film and book dialog. I really like that Harry found out about Remus' lycanthropy earlier as I wished that happened in the book.
padfootl0ve chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
oh my goodness "the lumbering hulk of potions ingredients and unresolved childhood issues"
that line is gold. I love it.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 25 . 8/9/2015
I tried to find the sequel but I can't where is it?! D,:
ObsessedwReading chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
Eek! (Screams happily) :) :D I'm happy that at least Sirius has been proven innocent and tht Buckbeak was saved of course. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Good job on this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
Nice job on this. :) I wonder what will happen next. Poor Remus! Stupid evil Snape... (Curses Snape)
ObsessedwReading chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Nice job on this chapter. I love the rewrite your done if the third movie. (A.K.A. This story/ fanfiction) :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Maybe they can grab Pettigrew this time around with out him escaping and with out then being seen or at least Harry. If Hermiobe grabbed Pettigrew that could rectify the whole situation because Hermiones other self wouldn't have been there since she'd be in the hospital wing with Ron... (Crosses fingers)
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
No! The rat got away! (Grumbles angrily) I hope they catch him (again) and make him pay for his crimes.
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Nice chapter. I'm really hoping that they prove Sirius's innocence and that Pettigrew gets what he deserves.
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I wonder what will happen next. :)