Reviews for Your Life's Worth
melikao72 chapter 34 . 3/3
OMG...dude... wen r u going to update?You cant just leave a story like this just because you go to a university! Wat about all these hooked ppl? do u even come on this website anymore? do u even care? ive waited for sooooo long now!... :(((( wait no u probably dont care...
but ill be patient ... so I'm still waiting... waiting...

just type anything... anything... just fluff up the end if u have to BUT JUST FINISH IT ATLEAST
Bakugan-FinalFantasylover4444 chapter 34 . 3/4
Amazing story! :D although, i could use some more Toph/Aang! I feel like their relationship is going really slow! :P please update soon? Pretty please? ;) XOXO
Cascadia chapter 30 . 2/27
omg is katara gonna weild lightning? omg zuko can weild lightning! or awesome brush. plus hot. anyway u r an awesome writer u should write so many more fanfictons
Zuko needs to think logically. He can get Katara to safery they're not stranded. Zuko does have Appa. I dont think he would go far ffrom Katara abd Zuko.

He proved his fierce loyal to the group many times. He would only fly away if instructed to get to safety.
I reckon Appa would move to a hideout to shelter from the Agni Kai and stay hidden but close enough to hear them.

Zuko can call out to the bison then carefully lift her aboard and fly directly to the Earth Kingdom. He should sit with her to keep her comfortable. I don't think anyone actually needs to guide the reigns.

Appa seems to be both sentient and even somewhat intelligent. He can get to the Earth Kingdom
I have to admit that your writing style has really grown on me throughout each chapter and I am agonisingly waiting for the next chapter pleaseeee update .
melikao72 chapter 34 . 1/29
u need to update...
juliathezutara chapter 9 . 1/29
Would some please explain exactly how u write and post these story's! Enlighten me. :D
julia chapter 7 . 1/29
BTW I also love that iron man quote. I am also a very weird and dramatic teen. :D
juliathezutara chapter 6 . 1/29
OHMYGOD U CANT MAKE HUGE CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THAT I ALMOST HAD A STROKE! u r really good at this stuff I think u should write more. :-)
juliathezutara chapter 1 . 1/29
I like it so far. U do good
Anonymous chapter 34 . 1/28
Are you serious? I just stayed up till 2 in the morning reading this and now it ends? Seriously?! I love the story so WRITE FASTER!
MandaPanda97 chapter 34 . 1/29
I just read this in one whole day, and was beyond sad to discover you've not written anymore! :(
Please write more, this is an amazing AU of the ATLA/Zutara world!
dj6991 chapter 34 . 1/26
I am seriously so bummed. I went to click the next chapter and nothing left.. You're such a good writer!
melikao72 chapter 34 . 1/14