Reviews for Your Life's Worth
Unfinished...
MidnightDreams21 chapter 34 . 9/12
Wow intense... Bunglon probably found out the Zuko's the Fire Lord, I'm assuming but I'm not really sure. You did a really good job of foreshadowing and concealing the true secrets. Great story! Please update soon!
is this really the end?
Sojin's pen and paper chapter 3 . 8/31
Your such a talented writer! I'm still reading!
blueberryspicehead chapter 34 . 8/28
Oh my goodness! I just finished this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please tell me there is one. I love the writing. You're a talented author. Thanks for the amazing story!
LizzyB313 chapter 34 . 8/28
So in love with this story and the new take on old beloved characters! You are an amazing writer and I wait with bated breath to read the rest of the story! Please update soon!
Starlit Infinity chapter 6 . 7/3
*groans* Katara is suck a TWIT.
Josephine chapter 34 . 6/12
WOW! This is amazing! This cliffhanger is leaving me like "wuuuttttt" when's the next chapter coming out? No pressure or whatevs, just asking. I think you're a great writer!
Through-Hardships-to-the-Stars chapter 34 . 4/14
please please please please please PLEASE update
fire and rice chapter 9 . 3/14
I love love love this fan fic. just found it even though its about three years old 3
Zutaracanonnnn chapter 34 . 3/9
This fanfic is by far the most greatest fanfic I have ever read! I'm on edge! When is the next chapter coming out?
Phoebe chapter 34 . 1/26
When are you going to make the next chapter?
Phoebe chapter 34 . 1/25
Omg! I want the next chapter already! Im blood thirsty for one of your stories
Phoebe chapter 32 . 1/25
I really like the chapter you wrote. Next time though, can you please not make zuko emmbarest and beaten up? It made me feel bad...
Shadow chapter 7 . 1/20
NO MAIKO DIE MAIKO
Ignore the hater here. I...really don't like Mai. She's boring, she's kind of inconsiderate...and I really don't think she deserves Zuko. Ignore the hater.