Reviews for Your Life's Worth
ImZutarian4ever chapter 9 . 10/19
I've just finished ch9 and i laughed my ass off with:'One does not smiply'reference...Was it intended?
Mary chapter 34 . 8/7
I love it! Please update soon! And let let Zuko and Katara say that they love each other!
mia chapter 34 . 8/5
r u going to write a series of this
Meeeee chapter 34 . 7/8
PLEASE FINISH THIS IT IS KILLING ME SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT you are really dos at writing and I saw that it has been a couple of years since you last updated but I am BEGGING YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY
Kla015 chapter 34 . 6/15
Ahhh! I just realized that this isn't finished and thisbisbmy FAVORITE fanfic that I've found! Your writing is phenomenal and everything works so wonderfully! I would LOVE to read more., (maybe this comment will catch your attention ) Hopefully life has been treating you well!
Katara chapter 27 . 6/7
I really like this chapter! It is my favorite. For one reason, because they went to Amai and Onni's house. Also because they had that big "argument/fight( not physical fight like firebending)". I give it 10 out of 10 starts.
Katara chapter 34 . 6/7
Are you going to make more chapters?
nomercy58 chapter 34 . 5/5
After my second full read-through, I still love it. It would be amazing to see an update soon.
Laura chapter 6 . 4/29
*breathes in* *breathes out* *screeches* *wails* *cries*
Please Start Chapter 35 I love this story and all the Stuff that's happening at the Palace and in the Rebel Complex
Dan Dan chapter 10 . 3/21
Lemme just say I read this a while ago and loved, and I've tried lots of fan fic since then but now rereading it I'm realizing how much I love it. Keep up the good work my friend :)
Dan Dan chapter 4 . 3/21
Love love love this!
I absolutely love this! It's a great story and I can't wait to read more of it :D
You should really finished the story.
Lily chapter 29 . 3/11
my fav so far is reza, he so chill and all XD